Mr. Green Gaming

New computer on sight

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GV-N470D5-13I-B NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 1280 MB (373€)

I hope you are ready calling the fire department

is that so bad? well good i am changin to ATI :D, everyone says that ATI is better so... have to try

but i was wondering, when i read detailed things about this psu.

Mayco, so you got this psu? do it have enough wires?

Yeah, plenty of cables

ok thanks... just i have seen psus which have too less cables :o. that was anyoing

• 2 weeks later...

GREEEEEEEEEEAT... My parts came about week ago, and (of course) MB was broken (just realized yesterday), now i have to send it back and hope they send other one free. I just hope that it didnt broke any other parts :(, that would be second time that happening.

Edited by MiF

Too bad for you. :/ I got the same thing when i got my new parts but i got them replaced in 2 days.

2 days... good for you. That friend who checked my parts said it only going to take day posting part back there, 10 min they check is it's broken etc. Day posting it back.

BUT when i sended e-mail to shop, answer was that i would take about 10-15 days if they start fixing it, and if its broken and they send new one, that would be take about 5 days :o.

:angry:

Great... i sended my motherboard back becuz i thought its broken, but then i got asnwer (after 4 days) thats fine... Now i need to send CPU and Graph card back, because problems can only be in these. Fuck....

What about testing your hardware in another PC (friend or PC shop) before you send it back?

Great... i sended my motherboard back becuz i thought its broken, but then i got asnwer (after 4 days) thats fine... Now i need to send CPU and Graph card back, because problems can only be in these. Fuck....

What about testing your hardware in another PC (friend or PC shop) before you send it back?

Yes... but i think its easier just send both parts to back shop and let em see whats working and whats not. I have friend who did have time to do things like this, but he's busy atm.

And i am not going to try with this computer parts... just got it working so.