⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Freezing, stuttering, Lagspikes.

Okay, another whine thread.

There's constantly stuttering, freezing and lagspiking in the Payload/Ctf/Cp servers, occasionally in Arena too.

I'm not alone who is gainin' this. There are alot of other players too.

Also, my ping jumps to 140+, which isn't normal because I'm having 40- normally.

As for the lagspiking, I'm gaining some movement, I run in one spot for awhile, then warp forward or backwards.

Is this the server? Because I haven't gained any stuttering/lag etc, before on these servers.

Sorry if this is already "discussed" about, but it's frustarating and annoying, as I start to like to play in the payload and ctf/cp servers which is actually very empty most of the time.

Thank you.

There's constantly stuttering, freezing and lagspiking in the Payload/Ctf/Cp servers, occasionally in Arena too.

Also, my ping jumps to 140+, which isn't normal because I'm having 40- normally.

As for the lagspiking, I'm gaining some movement, I run in one spot for awhile, then warp forward or backwards.

Is this the server? Because I haven't gained any stuttering/lag etc, before on these servers.

Sorry if this is already "discussed" about, but it's frustarating and annoying, as I start to like to play in the payload and ctf/cp servers which is actually very empty most of the time.

Thank you.

I'm having these issues too.

Thank you.

Indeed. everyone having lagspikes and freezing etc. In pl, ctf, ct and koth. I so hope this is going to be fixed soon <_<

(offtopic) Lemon. Why you have filesmelt link at .gif picture in your signurete (bad spelling i know)

Edited by MiF

I really think it's some sort of bug in TF2. These hickups don't happen on Ferir (which handles a lot more gameservers & players) on CSS, GMod etc.

But then again, we regularly test new configurations to see if they solve the problems.

I really think it's some sort of bug in TF2. These hickups don't happen on Ferir (which handles a lot more gameservers & players) on CSS, GMod etc.

But then again, we regularly test new configurations to see if they solve the problems.

dont got any probs on other servers. so thats not the reason