⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green Payload Server: New Maps

Why add a map that was hated before by some players? You said earlier that you don't like seeing players that leave the server, yet you added a map that is gonna make some players leave. I wasted my time for nothing...not big surprise.

Without this being too harsh.

Dude, He jus tgave you a custom map for the server and you go and complain, TV have their reasons for doing what they do, I can't fathom whats going on half the time, but then they do something you've asked for you appreciate it. Not complain.

Why add a map that was hated before by some players? You said earlier that you don't like seeing players that leave the server, yet you added a map that is gonna make some players leave. I wasted my time for nothing...not big surprise.

Without this being too harsh.

Dude, He jus tgave you a custom map for the server and you go and complain, TV have their reasons for doing what they do, I can't fathom whats going on half the time, but then they do something you've asked for you appreciate it. Not complain.

read carefully the whole topic <_<. you will know why we are not done with this.

I don't see any reason why I should keep "fighting" for this server. TC doesn't care about it so no point wasting my time here. :rip:

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS: TC doesn't care about it

Of course they care. They may just have a different opinion than you two, you can't win em all. I don't believe they will spend money on a server they don't care about.

I am sorry, it feels like this is the 100th time I'm going offtopic in just a few days. So to make this post somewhat useful, I'll ask again if Pipeline is an option?

I don't see any reason why I should keep "fighting" for this server. TC doesn't care about it so no point wasting my time here. :rip:

Of course they care. They may just have a different opinion than you two, you can't win em all. I don't believe they will spend money on a server they don't care about.

I am sorry, it feels like this is the 100th time I'm going offtopic in just a few days. So to make this post somewhat useful, I'll ask again if Pipeline is an option?

Yes Please add pipeline. Considering it has two or 3 stages, cant remember exactly how many exactly, It's king of like adding a few maps in. ^_^

yes, but they dont even try things.. new things, plans <_<

yes, but they dont even try things.. new things, plans <_<

pipeline ok but not for 45 minutes ;-/. and @ blueyoshi you know we are not the only guys that ere complaining but other guys dont go to this forum. (of some special reasons :D )

Ywa wants to take it nice and slow and only add one new map at the time.

Why? Beats me.

PIPELINE IS AWESOME but not a single server wants to use it for some reason D:

btw TC does care, I want to see you run 13 servers without a single flaw. It's just that TF2 is such a random game for a player base, sometimes people rlly enjoy custom maps while the next week (so to speak) they disgust it. I have seen servers that were full for months after each other and then jsut randomly died.

PIPELINE IS AWESOME but not a single server wants to use it for some reason D:

btw TC does care, I want to see you run 13 servers without a single flaw. It's just that TF2 is such a random game for a player base, sometimes people rlly enjoy custom maps while the next week (so to speak) they disgust it. I have seen servers that were full for months after each other and then jsut randomly died.

solution more choice in servers more maps. and keep searching for new maps. and a mapvote. (but this is not coming)this is the same in cp server they dont like a map they all leave. you saw that yesterday. to add a mapvote in it you didnt have that problem. (well for 4/5 guys meabe but not for a whole team of 31 players) :blink:

yeah, some maps just turns people off, we should be able to change the map to something like egypt with voting,powers, whatever so we can get people to join in a map they all love.

But to spam the admins every time with calls to vote is not nice at all. In my eyes you are for kicking cheaters form the servers and ban people. And i will never ask you for map votes B). (Or you guys want to join the server several times a day and add a map vote;-/)

Edited by rogue

I miss the map Borax..

I thought that was a very good map..

Why was it removed??

I want Borax, CraneTop and PipeLine back so I could start exploiting aga playing again.

So, what maps are exactly on the server now by the way?

dustbowl, badwater, hoodoo, goldrush and cranetop

I miss the map Borax..

Why was it removed??

I want Borax, CraneTop and PipeLine back so I could start exploiting aga playing again.

Borax :(

Why was it removed in the first place, it was an excellent map

It's back :) (newer version even)

I miss the map Borax..

Why was it removed??

Nice work, admins. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I miss the map Borax..

Why was it removed??

About that newer version its not better then the old one a lot of bugs in it. 1. You get stuck in the waters after capture point 2. 2. This is the most epic thing I ever seen in an UPDATED version;-/, after the 3rd capture point the spawn area from red is still open so all the spys with fast deadringer go in there and camp there with there fast deadringers (note they never die because of resupply up there). Please give us old version back that didnt have any of those problems :D