Mr. Green Gaming

Complains about BinSlayer

Hello, everyone on the MTA server rams.

There is no single player who does not ram or something like that. I can remeber that Ywa said something about that. I don't know exactly buy i think it was about a complaint that there was no ghostmode in the server. He disagreed that there needed to be a ghostmode because that is wat the game makes it fun like ramming others (Note: This is not what he exactly said he said something like this!)

He did say this (and more):

If you want to play a race game completely aimed at finishing it there are enough other games & mods. MTASA is about having fun.

And if someone blocks on purpose, the only solution is to destroy his car by pushing it or whatever.

Kthx

And we don't mute people who speak another language because then there would be only English and Dutch people left in the end.

Hello, everyone on the MTA server rams.

There is no single player who does not ram or something like that. I can remeber that Ywa said something about that. I don't know exactly buy i think it was about a complaint that there was no ghostmode in the server. He disagreed that there needed to be a ghostmode because that is wat the game makes it fun like ramming others (Note: This is not what he exactly said he said something like this!)

He did say this (and more):

If you want to play a race game completely aimed at finishing it there are enough other games & mods. MTASA is about having fun.

And if someone blocks on purpose, the only solution is to destroy his car by pushing it or whatever.

Kthx

And we don't mute people who speak another language because then there would be only English and Dutch people left in the end.

Dude, talking Engish is a rule (AFAIK) and if the people play on the server they also need to respect the rules and that involves talking English and if they don't there are consequences for them. What means at least a warning.

Dude, talking Engish is a rule (AFAIK) and if the people play on the server they also need to respect the rules and that involves talking English and if they don't there are consequences for them. What means at least a warning.

Yeah, but it isn't a rule. I think the server says something like that "English and Dutch are the main languages in the server", that's all.

Believe me, if we could actually kick people for talking another language, I would so do that. But we can't.

Yeah, but it isn't a rule. I think the server says something like that "English and Dutch are the main languages in the server", that's all.

Believe me, if we could actually kick people for talking another language, I would so do that. But we can't.

I did not mention kicking for it. As you can see in my earlier posts i was talking about at least a warn and if they don't do what the admin asked they get muted.

I did not mention kicking for it. As you can see in my earlier posts i was talking about at least a warn and if they don't do what the admin asked they get muted.

Alright. Same story. But I can't mute them, because they don't break any rules.

Ok i wont discuss this with you anymore but i made my point pretty clear. However this discussion was a bit offtopic. Because i did mention that BinSlayer also talked in other langs that English. What (as an admin) is not giving the good example.

Ok i wont discuss this with you anymore but i made my point pretty clear. However this discussion was a bit offtopic. Because i did mention that BinSlayer also talked in other langs that English. What (as an admin) is not giving the good example.

I just want to make clear that there is no rule about it so you can talk whatever language you want. Okay, the nicest is when everybody tries to talk English, except when it is like 1 on 1-conversations or so. By the way, BinSlayer is talking English almost always.

Someone ramming me intentionally in MTA pisses me off, but I wouldn't kick/ban for it. I would politely say FUCK YOU or FUCK OFF ASSHOLE! I do not see a problem with this. It is a game and a fuck you here and there shouldn't hurt anything. Now if you go to talking about my mama, and keep on running your mouth then that's a different story.

Speaking different languages doesn't bother me. In fact, I hope, that if you do insult my mama you are speaking a language that I do not understand. :)

I just want to make clear that there is no rule about it so you can talk whatever language you want. Okay, the nicest is when everybody tries to talk English, except when it is like 1 on 1-conversations or so. By the way, BinSlayer is talking English almost always.

And there are mostly not 1-1 conversations. What is for the other people who can speak that special lang is very annoying. There are sometimes big conversations between multiple people what takes out the whole chatbox. And you cant tell me that that is not annoying when you don't know what they are talking about. And especially when an admin does it.

And there are mostly not 1-1 conversations. What is for the other people who can speak that special lang is very annoying. There are sometimes big conversations between multiple people what takes out the whole chatbox. And you cant tell me that that is not annoying when you don't know what they are talking about. And especially when an admin does it.

It is really annoying, I made a topic about it once as well. Half the server speaks Spanish with each other. Even with others who aren't Spanish they speak Spanish. <_< But after a while I got used to it. We can't help it anyway. The suck at English, and warning/muting/kicking/banning/killing will not do any good. :(

Edited by BlueYoshi97

It is really annoying, I made a topic about it once as well. Half the server speaks Spanish with each other. Even with others who aren't Spanish they speak Spanish. <_< But after a while I got used to it. We can't help it anyway. The suck at English, and warning/muting/kicking/banning/killing will not do any good. :(

I JUST LIKE TO QUOTE, I DONT KNOW WAT THIS THREAD ABOUT

Edited by Nobana

DUDE, TALKING ENGLISH AND DUTCH IS NOT A RULE. U CAN TALK OTHER LANGUAGE; WE DONT NEED TO MUTE FOR THAT; IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Everyone has a different opinion wether other languages should be allowed or not. You alone wont change nothing. Nobody will,now go play and stop whining. geez this is getting annoying. Even for a retard like me

Ywa, I suggest you lock and put a finish to this non-sence discussion

Edited by Retard

DUDE, TALKING ENGLISH AND DUTCH IS NOT A RULE. U CAN TALK OTHER LANGUAGE; WE DONT NEED TO MUTE FOR THAT; IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Why caps.

And its fucking annoying when some kids people who-knows-what-language.

I always mute if they dont 1) Stop talking 2) Start talking english

Why caps.

And its fucking annoying when some kids people who-knows-what-language.

I always mute if they dont 1) Stop talking 2) Start talking english

But this is Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas.

We can go back ontopic if Dutchman's complaints are still justified.

geldig (bijv.nw. / bijw.)

valid, legitimate, lawful, justified, warranted, reasoned, well-founded

When his complaints are still valid.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

i wrote in caps to see if he undertands that talking in other languages is allowed and there isnt such a rule that says "english and dutch should be talked all the time". and he still complains.

this isnt ZS or CS. the rules on mta are very clear. you can talk what language you want