Mr. Green Gaming

Bugged Green Coins

First I thought its just the ppl who forgot to log on their gclogin account, but it isn't this. GreenCoins are lost if you dissconect from server and connect again .I had 83 Green coins when i started , and when I decided I had 103 greencoins. Disconnected , and connected again , and surprise green coins back to 83.

Any thoughts ? :(

nop, they are attachted to ZS and other servers @ MrGreen. They are used to buy weapons and add-ons or something like that. They are useless in MTA, but they are mainly to other servers ahah, u got busted :')

Edited by Retard

Mine works fine too. But it will be more easy if can you put auto login (based on serial).

And some suggestion: kick player(150 coin sometimes would be worth 1000 for me :) ), mute player for 5 min (100 coin) change map(50 coin). First two is just kidding of course, but the 3 is sometimes could be usefull.

change map would be abused. like in th beggining, after starting the map, some ass thinks "i dont like this map" (insert 50coins) CHANGEMAP!!! and the others start insulting him :P

well, i dont use GC cuz i dont really care, and i dont know how to work with the login etc xD ahah

That is why it should be Nextmap, not Changemap. And if 2 or more guys buy a nextmap at the same time it can be decided by a vote nomination at the end of that current map.

Also, the price needs to be a lot more expensive, not just 50 bucks, because there would be chaos.

Edited by BinSlayer

Mine works fine too. But it will be more easy if can you put auto login (based on serial).

And some suggestion: kick player(150 coin sometimes would be worth 1000 for me :) ), mute player for 5 min (100 coin) change map(50 coin). First two is just kidding of course, but the 3 is sometimes could be usefull.

I understood your post wrong when I first read it, which seemed like a good idea as well. When someone gets kicked or muted or banned (AFTER obvious warnings of course!) then they lose for example 150 GC coins as a punishment.

Nah, its just a gc summary.

When I was playing zs and switched to iw and I didnt activate green-coins account (btw, I had a really small ammount of gc in IW), I had different greencoins in iw (btw, it was like ~5000 gc). But when I did activate my gc account, I got more gc then I was having before, in zs.

But after happened something weird, I lost my gc and then all the gc that were in zs were "copied" to iw, so I had the RIGHT ammount like I had in zs after disconnect.

Almost the same happened in tf2, but my gc didnt disappear.

That is why it should be Nextmap, not Changemap. And if 2 or more guys buy a nextmap at the same time it can be decided by a vote nomination at the end of that current map.

Also, the price needs to be a lot more expensive, not just 50 bucks, because there would be chaos.

I like the buy the next map idea.

I don't really understand that. You mean then you can 'buy' the ability to do that and when you arrive in a 'crappy' map you get the ability to do 'nextmap' or to start a vote for that? And then you can use that ability forever or just once? Anyway, it is not worth buying and it would kinda ruin the game since every other map will be skipped.

Or does it mean that once you get to choose what the next map is?

I don't really understand that. You mean then you can 'buy' the ability to do that and when you arrive in a 'crappy' map you get the ability to do 'nextmap' or to start a vote for that? And then you can use that ability forever or just once? Anyway, it is not worth buying and it would kinda ruin the game since every other map will be skipped.

Or does it mean that once you get to choose what the next map is?

I'm not sure what was so vague about my post but I'll try to explain anyway..

If you have an amount (yet to be decided) of greencoins you can buy a nextmap. Same way we admins can set maps to be next, maybe regular players could do that too in exchange for Green Coins.

But, sometimes more players will buy different nextmaps, so I was thinking a votemap consisting of all bought maps would come in handy then

Edited by BinSlayer
  • 1 month later...