Mr. Green Gaming

Stuck, Stuck, Stuck again

It's really grinding on quite a few players now, we are fed up with getting stage fright when near a zombie. when ever any type of zombie is near the human closest will just freeze, and get stuck then start floor glitching, then die. As a zombie it is far to easy to kill humans, all you have to do is walk into them and they are stuck, in other words easy lunch.

It is mighty frustrating running from a hord of zombies, and then all of a sudden you stop and cant move, then get killed.

Bill "OH SHI- RUN!!!"

Coach "I CAN'T I'M STUCK, I'M TRAPPED BY SUPERNATURAL FORCES AND I AM NOW ZOMBIE FOOD"

I constantly see players raging because there stuck, and seeing zombies with scores above 25 - 30.

basically PLEASE can you fix this bug, also somethings changed with how kills are worked out.

Example: player who's afk, or at the other side of the map is just minding his own business, I'm there shooting another zombie using most of my bullets (i'm right infront of this zombie, and the zombie is afk), and the player at the other side of the map who is also AFK gets the kill along with some random, and I've just wasted all my ammo, Please put it back to what it was before.

The !stuck command was so badly abused to get somewhere high place. After that, every time you use !stuck command, you teleport to the spawn point (where humen usually spawn), some used it to get out of hard places where he would've died.

People raged, they removed it.

No he means you literally get stuck in a zombie. It happens on ladders, edges and sometimes even while just trying to run away. Its pretty damn annoying and before recent updates it wasnt there. The random kills are indeed annoying, i remember shooting a full clip of ak47 in a zomb and not getting any kill or assist from it. :S

If I say bring back no collisions, I guess everyone will be against this.

And out of topic but Howlers are really really really a pain in the *ss.How can we even see a shit when we have 10 howlers in the back and the rest in front of us?You just run with your screen shaking and and you go right to the zombies and the trap closes itselfs on you.And you're dead.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Its more realistic with collisions, but i understand your pov. ( old zs was good for its time, but i would have stopped playing it if there were no changes) The only thing i find weird is that its always a normal zombie stucking you. :/

Edited by Damien

You can turn off the shacking, you do need to edit some lua files though, i've had to as my game either freezes the PC or i get less than 1fps when those horrible full screen effects are happening.

Also may i ask who thought it'd be a good idea to remove the screen you see at the end of the game, and remove the hp display

If I say bring back no collisions, I guess everyone will be against this.

You're working on my nerves now. Player collisions are not related to prop collisions.

Now GTFO with your "old ZS" crying. If you don't like the current ZS, then why are you still admin in the first place?!

Buy a better pc. The ending screen is still there, maybe its a problem on your side.

Off topic: new zs > old zs . It has alot more features, the old zs was good because of the players and not gamemode wise. New zs gives you more reason to play more.

Edited by Damien

It seems that when ywa gets mad his spelling & grammar start to fail :P

You can turn off the shacking, you do need to edit some lua files though

remove the screen you see at the end of the game, and remove the hp display

Is it me or do those two seem to possibly be related?

Edited by ERROR 401

Off topic: new zs > old zs . It has alot more features, the old zs was good because of the players and not gamemode wise. New zs gives you more reason to play more.

Haha, you made me laugh.

More reason like dying like a noob by 2 zombies on steroid ? tss.

Engineer bomb spamming ? urrrrr

Pathetic.

The update has killed the entire game.

Like 3/4 of the most regular player leaved for this.

So ..

Haha, you made me laugh.

More reason like dying like a noob by 2 zombies on steroid ? tss.

Engineer bomb spamming ? urrrrr

Pathetic.

The update has killed the entire game.

Like 3/4 of the most regular player leaved for this.

So ..

If you stop playing, you don't have to complain any more.

If you stop playing, you don't have to complain any more.

I still play, sometimes when I want to talk with people.

Well stop complaining anyway.

People have put a lot of effort into making the game mode better and just because a few people prefer the old version, doesn't mean it should stay that way.