Mr. Green Gaming

Stuck, Stuck, Stuck again

STFU with old/new version, the new version is better i'm not on about the old version (although it was good for it's time)

I'm on about the latest update on the new version.

And hark at you with your GeForces and ATI's, i still have my trusty Voodoo 5500 128MB Vram, 512MB SDRam , Pentium 4 900Mhz Processor, Sound Blaster 16. Its worked since 2001, it'l work a few more weeks til i can afford to upgrade it a bit

Well my join date is earlier than yours so I'm wiser, and I say it doesn't matter.

I'm playing on Mr.Green servers since November/December 2007.

So :P

Why not make the !stuck command disable collisions for the current props/entities (zombies) you are stuck in, the !stuck command will not work if you are stuck in bsp geometry

Buy a better pc. The ending screen is still there, maybe its a problem on your side.

Off topic: new zs > old zs . It has alot more features, the old zs was good because of the players and not gamemode wise. New zs gives you more reason to play more.

I am so against the howler screen shaking... how about i record one of these incidents to show you how long my screen shakes.. i mean there was this one time were my screen was shaking for nearly ONE MINUTE, this is bs howlers are to powerfull! realy strong ranged damage and 360 rape is not fun.. I mean i remember when i was evading a howler i got howled and from 100hp i had 60 so i tried shooting the damn thing before it would howl again, it was so damn agile and my screen was still shaking so i couldnt shoot for shit. 20Hp and i got the shakes again and red screen with the funny edges...

2 Things i hate about zombie collision.. when u are next to a ladder and a zombie climbes... he goes into you. because of the random spawning... they spawn randomley and sometimes in me! And i will tell you... ITS NOT FUN HAVING A LASTHUMAN RUN AND A ZOMBINE SPAWNS IN YOU....

Too many people play howlers espacially on small maps. We once played Village house with about 40 players... 30 zombies and out of those... about 13-15 howlers...

I played quite a while on the old version so i know how both were. Just stop talking about the old zs! its gone just stop complaining!

I didnt know voodoo could run directx 9 or even 8. Im surprised you can even play zs.

the card cost me close to £1000, yeh it was 10 years ago.

I am building a new system, well i have a new system but i can't get it to work. Thought it was the graphics card so i got a gtx 470 but it still won't boot (black screen, sometimes it POST's but nothing shows up on the screen

still won't boot (black screen, sometimes it POST's but nothing shows up on the screen

It sounds like it could be your BIOS/Motherboard or possibly memory, but unlikely as that would show a POST error.

Have you plugged in all the power cords for your GTX 470?

nooooo, its not about that, he was getting black loadup screens before he got his jet engine (GTX 470 :P).

This is turning into a flamewar. :|

It is a topic about ZS, didn't you see it coming?

Oh you. :V

Fine, I'll do a suggestion for the stuck problem, if you use !stuck you lose 25 health, and it can only be used once per at least 3 minutes, you can't use it more then 3 times, and the zombies can see you from further away.

How is this, they get disadvantages if they abuse it, but when they're stuck it's somewhat usefull, it can't kill you, so lets say you have 21 HP, it'll just bring you to 1 HP.

As i've said before- all this messing around with ZS is really not doing it any good.

All the player base seem to do is harass and insult each other

Am i not the only one who thinks thats pointless?

@Azae- just 'cause a guy hasn't played as long, doesn't make his opinion in-valid. But yeah- the word of the hardcore should be listened to aswell.

@3DG- these ideas are good- you should reconmend them on the appropriot topic

I know i can't stop the ZS lot bickering and arguing like fucking Northern Ireland- but please, for the sake of everyones sanity: Stop raging, complaining about past glories, and just play the god damn game! It really isn't that bad if you think about it!

Edited by The Lazy Peon

still won't boot (black screen, sometimes it POST's but nothing shows up on the screen

It sounds like it could be your BIOS/Motherboard or possibly memory, but unlikely as that would show a POST error.

Have you plugged in all the power cords for your GTX 470?

Yes i even went out and bought a new power supply, it boots on my old intel pci-e card but it is next to useless. I've had to send the graphics card back and it'l be about 3 months before i can get a refund (ebay). It has been over a year that various bits have arrived dead and i've had to wait a long time for refunds already. I might just throw the sodding thing away all it's done is waste money and time. My current PC still works

Your right peon. My opinion is still that deluvas is doing an excellent job improving the gamemode, you cant blame him for trying and in my opinion succeding to make it more fun to play.

@chaos: maybe you could make a very cheap pc, because that will be atleast ten times better than your current pc. I think you could buy a good and affordable pc for €300,- . ( while using some things from your old pc)