Mr. Green Gaming

MTA WISH LIST

This thread is for things you'd like to see on the server or in MTA in general

For me, I'd like to see:

1. I would love it if when you blow up or die, if you shoot through a wrench you should come back to life.

2. when someone set's a record it would be cool if it showed it in color to the whole group.

3. also if you(the player) set a new record(first time on top 8) it should show who you knocked off the list at the bottom in red.

4. some kind of vote function that would allow players to vote for removing maps we don't like. not to remove the map but a list the votes could be collected on that admins could check then after enough people have voted for removal admins could then remove it.

I'd like to see in the server:

- FPS Limit: 40

- Increased MaxPlayers to whatever number, just over 32 so that we can always find a slot and not have to wait.

For this to work properly, ghostmode gets enabled when the current player count is equal or higher than 32. As soon as the players count drops below 32 ghostmode gets disabled. Note: ghostmode should only get disabled during the map change, because otherwise people will spawn into each other when it goes off.

- More admins. We're currently 7 admins (excluding the TopCrew and the rest who rarely play). There are still times when I find myself the only admin present in the server and I sometimes come to think that at those times there wouldn't be any if I left too.. There are A LOT of players that would make great admins in the server, the problem with them is that they belong to clans. As we all know, there is a rule that says you cannot be an admin if you're in a clan. Consider my suggestion the removal of that rule. People like [sKC]CsenaHUN, alw-Taint3d, alw-TicToc are the first 3 that came up in my mind now (there are more of course) that would make great admins. Their loyalty to their clans is bigger than the desire of being admin so they don't quit their clans. But in my opinion they should be given a chance just like everyone else. Being from a clan doesn't mean you'll be unfair and make the game easier for your fellow clan mates. Fair and square people know what to do and how to act.

- Maybe give the server admins a command to place a map in an "unavailable" state. I would like to point out that this "unavailable" state doesn't mean deletion.

- Anti-Low-FPS: Basically, a script that warns then kicks all players whom fps is lower or equal to 10 for a period of time like 5 seconds (to avoid lagspike kicks)

I think that's enough ideas. I really like that somebody has finally made a topic like this, where we all could say what we would like to see in the server in a civilized way, and who knows, maybe some of the suggestions found in this topic will actually come true if they're good enough.

Edited by BinSlayer

4. some kind of vote function that would allow players to vote for removing maps we don't like. not to remove the map but a list the votes could be collected on that admins could check then after enough people have voted for removal admins could then remove it.

I agree with this. There are a lot pointless map on the server with one cp.

I hope SDK after his exames will finish mta green shop. I like it.

More Csena maps. Well. I will make more maps, but i dont want make pointless maps.

Admins. I dont think SKC will allow me to be admin on Mr. Green.

Edited by CsenaHUN

1. FPS limiter raised to some number other than 30

2. A map randomizer that plays the more popular maps based on rating (you would have to bring back rating system)

3. A max number of play map again set to only 1 replay

4. More admins :rolleyes:

5. FPS kicker (laggers ruin gameplay experience

6. BAN MOSHPIT!!!!! :P

1. FPS limiter raised to some number other than 30

2. A map randomizer that plays the more popular maps based on rating (you would have to bring back rating system)

3. A max number of play map again set to only 1 replay

4. More admins :rolleyes:

5. FPS kicker (laggers ruin gameplay experience

6. BAN MOSHPIT!!!!! :P

All good ideas:)