Mr. Green Gaming

ZS QUESTION

Seriously WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ZS ADMINS, as i play like lately 2 months almost every day i see like 3 admins most : Deluvas, Deathbycrowbar and Aiur last two very rarely. And i ask so many admins on list not many on server ... Consider this because some players who played some time on this server left, some more who play are getting enoyed by this so whole new wave of players that keep the server going but, it must be said they are noobs and ruin the play ( in example try to make a cade with support on some maps ...)

Just because an admin is not ingame, it doesn't mean they are not available to provide assistance. For example, if I'm on my computer (which is often), I am always available to contact through Steam Chat or on the IRC Channel. All you or someone else present on the server needs to do if an issue arises, is to contact me and I will be happy to help.

I do accept your point that some admins are inactive but action on that matter is the Top Crew's decision and nothing to do with me or you.

Just because an admin is not ingame, it doesn't mean they are not available to provide assistance. For example, if I'm on my computer (which is often), I am always available to contact through Steam Chat or on the IRC Channel. All you or someone else present on the server needs to do if an issue arises, is to contact me and I will be happy to help.

I do accept your point that some admins are inactive but action on that matter is the Top Crew's decision and nothing to do with me or you.

Listen to this guy, he is smart.

Yes, I do know that if admin is needed someone can talk via steam or something else but the list of admins is long not many playing. I do not mean that you Crowbar dont give a damn bout it, but as an admin i think a person should be playing more often, like eg. Who the hell is Sacrificial? I Havent seen him a like a year maybe ? Aiur is like a ghost admin who is playing like a normal player so whats going on i ask? And Pufulet please its not an admin application thread so stick to it or gtxx mkaaay :)?

That. And I also think that the most people are just too lazy to report griefers/hackers on IRC. There are often admins for every server.

Edited by CarPileUp

I see dusty pretty often on the server and also deluvas. I have barely seen sacri ( iw i know) and i have seen crowbar only 2 and that was like half an hour each. I have seen aiur a few times and hundred2. But like crowbar said they dont have to be in-game. ( i disagree, but thats just me. TC decide). The times of play make a great difference to, i played on another time a while back and saw toaster on the server ( who i never see).

Btw: everytime i report on irc admins arent there, so now i immediately ask the first admin i see on my steam list to come. ( mostly deluvas, because he almost always has the time and i know him better than the other admins.)

Edited by Damien

For example, if I'm on my computer (which is often), I am always available to contact through Steam Chat or on the IRC Channel. All you or someone else present on the server needs to do if an issue arises, is to contact me and I will be happy to help.

^ This.

I always say that to TF2 griefers, but they never listen and just continue to grief. :/

Yes, I do know that if admin is needed someone can talk via steam or something else but the list of admins is long not many playing. I do not mean that you Crowbar dont give a damn bout it, but as an admin i think a person should be playing more often, like eg. Who the hell is Sacrificial? I Havent seen him a like a year maybe ?

A ) Sacrifical mainly goes on IW, does it matter if he likes it more?

B ) Us admins do have social lives to attend to as well (Shocking I know. Some of us even have GF's, well... 1.)

Anyway, im not going to post here again since this is really none of my business since im not a GMod admin anymore :P

I suggest that we make something (a topic probably) so we-admins- can post our Steam names, and maybe our disponibility (if needed), that this topic is put in evidence somewhere, and in this topic people can add us on Steam so they're gonna contact us and we won't have the classic "I dont haz u in mah stim friendz so pls come very often blabla".

We make it clearly, efficiently and seriously and it should be ok.

Like:

Admins:

TF2 servers:

-Someone-(disponibility)

-Someoneelse-(disponibility)

Gmod:

MTA:

Etc,etc.

Got it?

It will make things easier since people can "choose" among admins.

I'm volunteer for creating the topic, maybe.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Well I don't say you don't have other things to do but the list is long enough and in the time of max players on the server sometimes there isn't any admin, so things collapse as we play mingebags own ... as I said it's hard to do something when with props or stuff because "new players" only, well you may think that i bitch a lot. But as today's game as we played on barren when mass of players used the glitch of the map and went on the roof of the gas station, thats my point mostly and btw maybe add one point to the rules to kick mingebags :x? And Sacrificial I did not meant nothing wrong to say I don't see you but i think wehen person becomes an admin it's his "job" to connect to servers whene even nothing happens just to play with others, am I correct?

And Sacrificial I did not meant nothing wrong to say I don't see you but i think wehen person becomes an admin it's his "job" to connect to servers whene even nothing happens just to play with others, am I correct?

He is mainly admin on IW. Just like deathbycrowbar is mainy admin in ZS. You cant say Sacrificial "dont do his job". He play many hours a day in IW :P

I suggest that we make something (a topic probably) so we-admins- can post our Steam names, and maybe our disponibility (if needed), that this topic is put in evidence somewhere, and in this topic people can add us on Steam so they're gonna contact us and we won't have the classic "I dont haz u in mah stim friendz so pls come very often blabla".

Like:

Admins:

TF2 servers:

-Someone-(disponibility)

Gmod:

MTA:

Etc,etc.

Got it?

The portal page already links to all the admin profiles here on L4G, and you can enter your Steam name in the designated profile fields.

Like:

Admins:

TF2 servers:

-Someone-(disponibility)

Gmod:

MTA:

Etc,etc.

Got it?

The portal page already links to all the admin profiles here on L4G, and you can enter your Steam name in the designated profile fields.

True, true. I thought we could gather everything directly in a same topic, and make it a bit more complete (like the disponibility, as I said, or also the privilegied servers, etc...)

True, true. I thought we could gather everything directly in a same topic, and make it a bit more complete (like the disponibility, as I said, or also the privilegied servers, etc...)

I'm not going to keep such a topic up-to-date because we already have the servers page for that on the portal.

<- Steam names are now also shown in your post profile info.