Mr. Green Gaming

Vacation Mega thread

Im not off anywhere this summer. My parents are but not me. ujelly?

Just remember, I know where you live...

And I know (roughly) where you live...

(The coloured text and big in bold, italics and in times new roman was not my idea)

Whos idea was it?

Im not off anywhere this summer. My parents are but not me. ujelly?

Just remember, I know where you live...

And I know (roughly) where you live...

(The coloured text and big in bold, italics and in times new roman was not my idea)

Whos idea was it?

Someone in my diploma class.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Siffnos (Greek island) 3 weeks ago.

Also to Rome and Napoli of Italy 2 weeks ago.

I don't know where to go next (I go 3 journeys per year ^^)

Any suggestions?

Yoshi's Island, or Holland. :yeah:

Yoshi's Island is a great paradise. It also charges no cost for anything, because there is no currency over there (coins are on the road). Well, this goes for the biggest part, there is a place called Yoshi's Village near Mount Lavalava, they charge some things there.

However, there are also no planes and public boats there, nor is there a map that exactly knows where the island is so... you'll have to go there yourself. And then the island also only appears to those who are worth it... which is why not many humans have found it.

Lavalava Island (Yoshi's Village, Jade Jungle) is the easiest one to reach, you can take the tuna whale from the Ports in Toad Town. However, you gotta defeat Fuzzipede to cure the tuna's whale's stomache-ache first.

Another way to get there is by warppipe, but you gotta go past a couple of Bloopers. Other than that, it's a very chilly location. The Yoshi's are really friendly, as are the cheepcheeps and the Ravens. But I do not speak the same language as the Ravens. But you can find Raphael on other places of Yoshi's Island too.

Did you know that humans used to live there, before the Yoshis came? Well, that's what Russ T. said...

Well... it is so addicting to make references to Paper Mario 64, but then I remember that you criminals haven't played the game. You should be ashamed. Go sit in your corner and be ashamed! Be ashamed and you must feel sorry for your sin!!!!! Until you play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah where were we? Have superfun, Corby! :)

Edited by BlueYoshi97

BlueYoshi, you are right about the fact that I never really played the SuperMario games like you did.

I do have played it a few times, but never have owned the game(s) of supermario myself.

This does not mean your post is not awesome to read, it's just again one of your quality posts.

@Corby: Have fun :)