Mr. Green Gaming

Wanting Minigames server back~

You just ruined alot of fun on CSS for a lot of people. Most for the people that are common or come really often there. (I think that's near the same, but ah well.)

Sure, 3-4 Deathrun maps is nice, but as far as i noticed most of the time people want to RTV those maps and they get boring quickly. The minigames are frigging awesome, besides maybe 5 on the 20 liked the deathrun maps that were on the server because others sucked at it and cause it was boring like hell.

You could've also deleted those 4 deathrun maps and put 4 new ones in. You changed it to Deathrun without a reason, I never saw someone on the server that would have loved it was a Deathrun server instead of Minigame. This just sucks man, so boring.

I know from at least 3 people who got on it often they want Minigame back (me included). I know from 2 common people they want Minigame back too. You should have considered or asked people for their opinions.

4 of the 5 people that want Minigames back: ( I forgot the name of the 5th one. )

ProxyOfDeath(me :D)

Bastinator

Secondwave

NoBana

Ofcourse you know Nobana, but.. no nevermind, I'm sure you atleast have seen Basti or Second.

Well, that's all. It would be nice if you atleast considered changing it back to Minigames and wait for some people to respond here and their opinions.

-End-

Edited by ProxyOfDeath

I agree with Proxy.

If not possible to make it like it used to be, how about 50/50?

At least I get bored to the deathrun maps quite fast, they repeat themselves too often.

The problem is that there we just too few fun maps that were actually fun for our public server.

There is always the possibility to look for new maps when old maps arent fun anymore.

Edited by Nobana

I've looked through the fun and minigame maps several times at FPSB and other sites. Most are just small maps that aren't fun. Sorry.

''Minigames'' are supposed to be small in the first place. Besides, the maps you had before you changed to Deathrun only, were nice. AND, I honestly dont think it matter what YOU like, but what the people in your server like as I never actually see you in the server.

Also, at Deathrun sometimes people go AFK at spawn and sometimes there is no Auto spawn kill so other will have to wait or if someone goes AFK in the middle of the map at a safe place people will have to wait. Dont go saying ''We got admins for that'' cause what if there is no admin at that time? People will start to dislike the server, the maps. They will anyway, cause people RTV the second they dont like one and if one person RTV's mostly 3-4 people at least RTV too.

Either way, if you're still not planning to change it, then there is nothing else I can do. ^.^

In that case i will take my leave from the server. To bad though,I just reached the 5500 coins. T^T I wanted 10000. T^T

Edited by ProxyOfDeath

I've looked through the fun and minigame maps several times at FPSB and other sites. Most are just small maps that aren't fun. Sorry.

What if I find the maps you require :yeah:

Suggestions are welcome. Just not crap ones.

Put 'em in here

"Map #3, mg_fun_multimods

There is many multigame maps in the server, but few of them suck. So, this is somehow different, includes different types of modes, not like some maps which contain 10 maps where only difference is the gun you use. Pictures of all modes in here."

Edited by Nobana

Ofcourse deathrun is good but yes it's getting bored if you play them to much. why not have 5 deathrun maps and 5

minigames maps (or more ) then you dont have 1000 maps to play and switch every 5 minutes to other maps.

and if you put minigames maps in it, add good ones.

if people will rtv, you can only choose 5 maps then ( right? dunno for sure) so again not thousands of maps. if you have around the 5 -10 minigames maps you have much change that your favorite map is in the vote list.

The problem is that there we just too few fun maps that were actually fun for our public server.

The problem is that you changed a good server, and made it to a deathrun server without asking the people on the server. I'm sure that the most of the people playing on mr green and the "veterans" will run quick as hell from the "new" server. Because seriosly, how fun is it to play 32 sucky deathrunes round after round? You try it, ALL of them suck.

Gratz with fucking up a good server :/

So if there is will be no changes on the server... TSW is out.

kkthnxbai

I agree with ProxyOfDeath. If you change the server just to run deathrun maps, you will lose a lot of the old players who have played on this server for a long time like myself. I haven't been bothered to take a part in mr-green's forums before now. This is because everything has been fine until now. I disagree the strongest against changing the server.

Moondawg

I like the old maps...

But you need to remove some of the old one though.

Then we only have 4 fun/minigames maps left, to be honest. We can't run a whole server on that.

I can help with the searching, just name the map type.

Are you stupid? I've stated already 6 times in this thread it's about fun & minigames maps.

I like the old maps...

Then we only have 4 fun/minigames maps left, to be honest. We can't run a whole server on that.

Are you stupid? I've stated already 6 times in this thread it's about fun & minigames maps.

Like what fun maps? Multigames? Racing? Random shizzle with guns?

I like the old maps...

Everything, as long as they're good.

I like the old maps...

Everything, as long as they're good.

Just no more shitty knife fight maps.

Some maps I think that you can keep;

fun_allinone_css_v2

awp_snowsk337_pakratted

fy_simpsons_h

deathrun_iceworld_v2

deathrun_tribute_final

and one of the multimaps; you have three of them and only one is good.

How about getting back some old maps? Like mg_3k_smash_redux and the one where you start with grenades at the top and fall down, what is the name of it?

I miss the old jetpack, but that is not playable because of the new update -.-