Mr. Green Gaming

Wanting Minigames server back~

And the one where you start with grenades at the top and fall down, what is the name of it?

I miss the old jetpack, but that is not playable because of the new update -.-

Hell no. Not that, it blows.

Me too. Way better than the new one.

+1, that map should never ever return again.

& +1 on the old jetpack, although I don't believe it's a suitably attractive map for the server overall, however fun it is.

• 2 weeks later...

i know it isn't christmas yet :lol: ( just a little map i made with a hidden button ( plays christmas song) )

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/141862

First map uploaded on fpsbanana ( 3-4 days ago )

see if you like it and plz read the readme file..... :blink: about updates and more.

NOTE@

plz dont complain about the song or whatever.. just picked 1 christmas song from the 20 songs i have...

i can always make changes in the map ( remove the roof, change the song, changing textures to make it more like a factory not christmas.

now i dont need reply's like: sorry firehawk your map isnt choosen, and such as that because its my map.. nO! i just want comments : i like it, i dont like it :P

have a nice day.

Firehawk. ( will upload his own house in some months.. :rolleyes: )

Edited by Firehawk

Why isnt the server changed back to Fun server? Its clear that people are losing interest in the DR maps, and the server player amount has been decreasing for some time now.

I think we discussed this in the IRC just a few days ago...

Edited by Sacrifical

How can I put this gently...

Why the fuck isnt the server changed back to Fun server? Its clear that people are losing interest in the DR maps, and the server player amount has been decreasing for some time now.

agree

edit@ damnit just put my little nice snowy map in it ;)

Edited by Firehawk

Why isnt the server changed back to Fun server? Its clear that people are losing interest in the DR maps, and the server player amount has been decreasing for some time now.

I think we discussed this in the IRC just a few days ago...

Well I'm sorry for not being there. So could someone brief me about what you talked about?

Edited by Nobana

Why the fuck isnt the server changed back to Fun server? Its clear that people are losing interest in the DR maps, and the server player amount has been decreasing for some time now.

Its not like you can do with the servers whatever you want.

Maybe speak with Ywa instead of RALLYING THE CROWD like spartacus to take over the servers D:!

Its not like you can do with the servers whatever you want.

Maybe speak with Ywa instead of RALLYING THE CROWD like spartacus to take over the servers D:!

But I like being like Spartacus :( And its not just me who would like Fun server more than DR.