Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Woah woah wtf.

I mean that in a way

'he propaply means that its not advertised as general type of games... whic are those you find in the stores.'

For me its not a general type of game. Not found in stores or steam. For me its like using your card details to give money to a type of unofficial thing to get a game. I know its not fake or stealing but I still have that feeling and thats why I never could buy the game.

Edited by Pufulet

I have decided that I wil buy the game later once I finish off something. I would of never though of buying it because Notch fixed it so you cant play minecraft at all with cracked versions....

Secure payment Your payment is secured by DIBS Payment Gateway. The card number is sent through a strongly encrypted connection directly to the bank. Minecraft does not have access to any information about the card or your bank account. DIBS uses SSL which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.