Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

i really not going to even bother to join now.. this whole 1 minute or die forever thing isnt good with me so until theres a better way im not going to try to play on the server :Z

It's hardly Clavus' fault the server won't let anyone in after a minute. He's doing us all a favour by constantly restarting it...

i really not going to even bother to join now.. this whole 1 minute or die forever thing isnt good with me so until theres a better way im not going to try to play on the server :Z

It's hardly Clavus' fault the server won't let anyone in after a minute. He's doing us all a favour by constantly restarting it...

I understand that, Not blaming any1. But still, Once fixable we should do that

You've misread the quote I was replying to, I was replying to Pufulet.

You've misread the quote I was replying to, I was replying to Pufulet.

OOPS ;):P:o

Rinka needs to be seriously banned.

Not listening, Killing people in our community place, Destroying buildings and placing objects everywhere and generally being an ass.

I've asked for Ywa and Darkstar but they didnt respond..

Confirmed. it did seem he was getting wound up at first, but looks like that wasn't the case

Not listening, To what? Killing people in our community place, You/They Killed me first Destroying buildings and placing objects everywhere wasnt me i was building a house on a free stop (AFAIK) and generally being an ass. You started it

Oh and thanks for getting me banned for nothing

Not listening, To what? Killing people in our community place, You/They Killed me first Destroying buildings and placing objects everywhere wasnt me i was building a house on a free stop (AFAIK) and generally being an ass. You started it

if you built where you was supposed too, it would of been ok. You were not going to contribute to our village, which was the whole point of it. We asked nicely, you told us to fuck off and we can build somewhere else...

Whatever, I hear you're getting unbanned now

if you built where you was supposed too, it would of been ok. You were not going to contribute to our village, which was the whole point of it. We asked nicely, you told us to fuck off and we can build somewhere else...

Whatever, I hear you're getting unbanned now

Yep i am unbanned. But one last thing. I gave you an offer and you refused it. End.

So I got back into the server after having been offline to travel and the whole place transformed.

Few things:

* WHY CANT PEOPLE LEARN TO REMOVE TREES PROPERLY GAWD HOW HARD CAN IT BE. (remove ALL THE WOOD BLOCKS, that's it.)

* Clean up creeper damage if you made it explode. This also means filling up the crater.

* The Green Park settlement is nice, but I actually wanted to start settlements farther off so people would actually have to travel. Maybe we'll just say Green Park is a district of Turnip Town.

* Monorail has been removed, it went so high up it went past the lighthouse ffs. Kikkers called it a subway for a reason, build the network underground.

* One person can claim only one house. If you're moving to a new house just remove the sign and your stuff from the old one and give others the opportunity to move in or something. This rule has been added to the Server Commandments.