Mr. Green Gaming

tf2 list of peoples made by lovely odin

I start with the thing i don't really understand.

A guy was complaining that the rifle hitbox always misses 20% of the times (maybe headshot sniper) and he wasn't the only one

Also talked about the demo man which bottle filled with vodka only heals for 20

Suggestion: make it heal for 35 so it is actually worth the 4000 greencoins?

Now you have to stand still for 3/4 seconds get killed perhaps only for 20 health

(Don't say it saves you for fire cause thats just lame. You can't stand still if you are almost dead expecting you survive in the middle of the combat:3)

(My idea make it that if you drink ur bottle it gives you a crit. Cooldown 40 sec per crit time. (Remove hp then)

Still complaints about the lag when server reaches 26 or higher

more might be coming can't remember. stay tuned for the next exiting episode of odin ball z

Edited by Odin

(Don't say it saves you for fire cause thats just lame. You can't stand still if you are almost dead expecting you survive in the middle of the combat:3)

Don't use it in the middle of the combat, use it while standing in a corner and if you cant find any just die.

Edited by Heinix

A guy was complaining that the rifle hitbox always misses 20% of the times (maybe headshot sniper) and he wasn't the only one

Then they need to learn to aim or sort out their lag. I've never experienced hitbox problems with the SR

i've got the best ping on the server average 19

sometimes even 9 lol

and even i experience it once a while that when they are standing still and shoot at the back of their head they won't receive a headshot

only a big red fleshwound where there head is