Mr. Green Gaming

Hacker

I reported them on IRC (Besweeet also). Noone home. :/ And what good does recording them do? There is noone around to ban them.

I understand the need to record problem players that block ramps constantly that are regulars on the server, but the random hacker? Doesn't do any good if noone is on to ban them.

I reported them on IRC (Besweeet also). Noone home. :/ And what good does recording them do? There is noone around to ban them.

I understand the need to record problem players that block ramps constantly that are regulars on the server, but the random hacker? Doesn't do any good if noone is on to ban them.

You know you can keep the recording and wait a while until an admin comes on, and then you can show it to an admin?

We have logs of players' IPs and Serials..

IF you do supply us with the proof that they were cheating we shall ban them

I understand that you want the cheaters out as soon as possible, but that's not a possibility if admins aren't online. However, gathering proof will at least make sure they don't get to cheat "next time"