Mr. Green Gaming

Introduce yourself :D

Danni

• 1 month later...

1. Real name and age?

Louis Bartlett, 16 years old and 17 in about 5-6 months

2. Where do you live?

England, Leicestershire. I live in the same town as TheLazyPeon and Luke Nukem!

3. Previous experience with communities and boards?

I've used a couple of other forums, not to the same extent as this one though. In real life I lead a youth council of about 20 people, the Charnwood Youth Council, we do tons in it and covers an area of about 160-170 thousand people, do fairly important stuff too! :D Server experience I have is mainly on MineCraft, i've hosted a few of my own servers, set them up for other people, was a main admin on a fairly popular server called ShatBricks till it was shut down and less important admin on other servers with people that were just really really bad hosts and needed help..

4. What do you do for a living? (eg. what's your job)

I work at a shop called Irish, its like a clothes shop, fairly high brand stuff. I also do design jobs (photoshop) for people but thats just an on off thing when people need something doing, like staff portraits, business cards, posters, things like that.

5. Go to school? If yes, studying what?

I'm taking A levels at college, studying Physics Maths Music and Music technology, i want to be a music technician when I'm older

6. Describe yourself with 3 words? (looking forward to that one, lol )

Passionate, Conscientious, Ambitious (Sorry if that annoys anyone. I like to try and progress things and improve on things which people can see as me complaining or spamming.. Tell me if I am :meh:)

7. Anything else you wanna tell us?

My favourite games are CounterStrike:Source (and most valve games, im good at portal), TheElderScrolls, Minecraft, most zombie games and soon to be Guild Wars 2 ;) pretty all round player, not too fussy and good at most things,

I love designing things, anything really, posters credit cards wallpapers gaming skins, so if anyone wants things doing just ask me and i'll give it a shot! Can be like a wallpaper or even something you actually need in real life like a poster for an event, I like helping out :) Maybe even a song!

Just realised how long mine is compared to the rest... Probably a load of waffle :V

Note; you may supply with a photo if you want to. (ill do it later :P)

3011706.jpg

Edited by Dr.Minky

1. Real name and age?

Luke James St.Denis, 16 years of age and also 17 in 6 months.

2. Where do you live?

England, Leicestershire. I live in the same town as TheLazyPeon and Dr Minky.

3. Previous experience with communities and boards?

Well I am apart of the nationalgamersleague on GameFAQS which is basically a get together on the forums to talk about recent game updates such as BFBC2 and Minecraft 1.8 - 1.9. I am also apart of the Charnwood Youth Council working within the Press and Publicity team which helps give a voice through the tabloids for the youth of Charnwood and also to get our recent news of the Council into the local paper called the Loughborough Echo and also to update the Charnwoodborough Council official website. I have recently become an admin of a Local Server that is run by some of my mates from Loughborough College and it is also apart of their course, so I am helping them on the newly refreshed economy server when it's updated.

Recently just started work down in a small town called Kegworth on the Shotgun range. Mainly consists of Locking and pulling plus fuck loads of baggage carrying. Great experiance when the competitions are on with all of the clay pulling and watching old farts have spaz due to not taking their medication.

I go to Loughborough College and I am studying Level 3 Extended Diploma for IT practitioners. Which involves programming and Networking also involving System basses.

6. Describe yourself with 3 words.

Conspiracy Nut Case.

I like to take part in formal and informal discussions about how our lives are affected by the way our government leads our country. Over the years I have become more incline with the way we live and how we go about doing things that affect us or affect others. I read a lot of conspiracy's day in day out believing in some and saying hog shit to many, but in the end I think my whole life is a conspiracy Just as TheLazyPeon says: Luke you just think your whole life is a Conspiracy.

I am a top contributor and reader for the BBCNews which allows me to Laugh at the bullcrap they feed us everyday just to make us feel like we have someone to listen to or just an easier way to brain wash us as some have feeble minds to let it happen. If you are interested in this whole sort of topic I am open to discussions through my email at [email protected] and also on here on my page.

Anyway in conclusion to my personal life I am a Conspiracy lover rugby player :D

drunk-irishman1.jpgThis is me Enjoy :D *hic*

Edited by Luke Nukem
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Real name and age?

Tom Bray, 19

2. Where do you live?

York & Lancaster

3. Previous experince with communities and boards?

None before here really, been on a few since, like a TDU2 clan & OGame clan, which both fell apart.

Dont have one, probably should look for one. Although, does being a student count as a job?

5. Go to school University? If yes, studying what?

Bsc Computer Science

6. Describe yourself with 3 words? (looking forward to that one, lol ;))

Rational, Awesome & A Spy

Corby's gay.

And have a picture (Which I know will make Peon jelly):

post-117-0-27228400-1319981615_thumb.jpg

Darkstar, tell that Girl her days are numbered.

Haven't done this myself, so:

1. Real name and Age?

My name's James Hickling and I'm 16 (as of April 2nd)

2. Where do I live?

Currently I live in Loughborough, Leicestershire. The same town as Dr.Minky and Luke Nukem. Essentially, it's a small-ish town with nothing really going for it. It's nice, and some of the people are great (and others not, right Minky+ Luke?)

3. Any previous Communities?

Not seriously, no. I dabbled when I was younger with various CoD 2, Quake III and WoW communities, but never became seriously involved in any. I suppose that's why L4G is special to me: I guess I lost my Community-Virginity to it. And they say you always remember your first.

4. Do you have a Job?

Not currently, partially because I'm too Lazy but also because I don't really feel the need. Should a need arise. however, and I'll search for one. Until then, Feck no.

5. School?

Currently I go to Burleigh Community College, alongside Minky and formerly Luke. It's as good as it could be really, with some great teachers and even better friends of both genders, different levels of sanity and different levels of Fucking me over relationship wise (No need to elaborate there, Minky or Luke.)

Currently I study English Language, English Literature, History and ICT (although I plan to drop ICT next year) They are all good, coursework based subjects. Meaning I get less tests, but have to do Feck-loads more coursework in the mean time.

6. In three words...

Caring, Irritating and Emotional (Again, no comment Minky)

7. Anything else?

I love Left 4 Green and, whenever they'll let me, get involved in most of what goes down here. It's great- there's such a pallet of backgrounds, beliefs and mental-fortitude in the group, we're like one massive family.

From Blueyoshi's astoundingly deep poetry, to Darkstar's E-Peen, to EmRA's 'Let's blow shit-up' frame of mind, to Clavus's Fatherly hatred of mine and Sneed's Tom-foolery, You are all really quite amazing.

I'm here to stay, whether y'all like it or not.

FUN FACTS

-I've been known to drop the occasional explicit.

- My favourite bands are U2, Joy Division and Killing Joke

- Firefly and Band of Brothers are my favourite TV series'

- I love movies

-I love Games (mostly)

- I love Sneed, Minky, Luke, DarkStar, Clavus... I love you all.

I think I've done this one before but well:

1. Real name and age?

Bouwe Venema and 20 (april 1991)

2. Where do you live?

Buitenpost, Fryslân, Netherlands

The dutch forums before this one, which is kinda bleeding out(for 2 years now)

Been on a few while on here tho; One for L4D where we played versus games every evening at 8.. Was great, but died all of a sudden a while ago.. Other than that also been playing lots of SA-MP on a roleplay server, so was also active on their community.

Security.

High School, Media and Design.

restful, positivity, integrity

I play bassdrum at a showband and ride horse.

IMAG0858_d28d.jpg

Ushanka :>

Edited by BouweV

5. School?

Currently I go to Burleigh Community College, alongside Minky and formerly Luke. It's as good as it could be really, with some great teachers and even better friends of both genders, different levels of sanity and different levels of Fucking me over relationship wise (No need to elaborate there, Minky or Luke.)

*He always comes back to me because he can't resist my mighty meat rod of power*

6. In three words...

Caring, Irritating and Emotional (Again, no comment Minky)

*He cries after we have sex*

Successfully elaborated.

Edited by Dr.Minky
  • 1 month later...

1. Real name and age?

Egor, 16.

2. Where do you live?

Kiev, Ukraine (yah. yah, but we haven't too many bears and vodka, but we have our ukrainian moonshine :3 In our language, it's called 'samogonka' )

A lot of. But they are ukrainian :)

Working as service manager (and studying, of course)

Yep, studying English :3

6. Describe yourself with 3 words? (looking forward to that one, lol)

Okay. Maybe positivity, sometimes comic, interesting :0

Edited by Sentra

Kay since I haven't done this yet I'm gonna do it tough most of you guys know me already xd

1. Real name and age?

Mathijs 15 and seven months (;

2. Where do you live?

Scherpenheuvel, Flanders, Belgium

I had experience with a css clan and it's community but after 2 years of admin I got tired of it and left (:

I just go to school

Yesm, I study latin and mathematics but next year I'm gonna do mathemathics and science

Kay, active, cheerfull, and erm pugnacious ? =D

Hope you like reading this xd

Edited by Mathijs1996

1. Real name and age?

Egor, 16.

2. Where do you live?

Kiev, Ukraine (yah. yah, but we haven't too many bears and vodka, but we have our ukrainian moonshine :3 In our language, it's called 'samogonka' )

A lot of. But they are ukrainian :)

Working as service manager (and studying, of course)

Yep, studying English :3

Okay. Maybe positivity, sometimes comic, interesting :0

ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ, ЕГОР, БЛЕАТЬ!!! xDDDDD

*cough* Back to english, couldn't resist saying something on Russian :V.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

1. Real name and age?

Noah 13

2. Where do you live?

Oxford, England

No.

School

Secondry School

6. Describe yourself with 3 words?

Fun, Happy, Crazy

No....

1. Name and age: Emma [but people call me Momo] 14

2. Where do you live: Auckland, New Zealand [...Under Australia, next to Antarctica :P ]

3. Previous experince with communities and boards?: Nope.

4. What do you do for a living?: Ums... School... But I play a lot of minecraft :D

5. Go to school? If yes, studying what?: See question 4 :D High School

6. Describe yourself with 3 words?: Pass ;)

7. Anything else you wanna tell us?: I hate it when people on Minecraft think I'm a guy. First of all, it's MomoTheMermaid. MERMAID. Seriously? And second, my skin is a mermaid, but you can't see that when I'm wearing my PRO leather armor :D

I think I've done this one before but well:

1. Real name and age?

Bouwe Venema and 20 (april 1991)

2. Where do you live?

Buitenpost, Fryslân, Netherlands

The dutch forums before this one, which is kinda bleeding out(for 2 years now)

Been on a few while on here tho; One for L4D where we played versus games every evening at 8.. Was great, but died all of a sudden a while ago.. Other than that also been playing lots of SA-MP on a roleplay server, so was also active on their community.

Security.

High School, Media and Design.

restful, positivity, integrity

I play bassdrum at a showband and ride horse.

IMAG0858_d28d.jpg

Ushanka :>

Hawt.

7. Anything else you wanna tell us?: I hate it when people on Minecraft think I'm a guy. First of all, it's MomoTheMermaid. MERMAID. Seriously? And second, my skin is a mermaid, but you can't see that when I'm wearing my PRO leather armor :D

I'm starting to believe that every girl in and around Australia is a mermaid..