Mr. Green Gaming

Introduce yourself :D

Danni

7. Anything else you wanna tell us?

Well what should i say i love the game started gaming when roborobb introduced me to mrgreen during my second year of uni so that i can relax more by playing (not drinking) now me and my bro have racked up about 100 playing hours. Nothing is truly ever going to be better, I love waking up in the morning and playing gmod in my pants!

lol @ playing Gmod in your Pants :)

I do that too, when I wake up, I am still sleeping so I just go and sit in front of my computer, only wearing pants and a t-shirt, it's really nice, you should try it :D

Well what should i say i love the game started gaming when roborobb introduced me to mrgreen during my second year of uni so that i can relax more by playing (not drinking) now me and my bro have racked up about 100 playing hours. Nothing is truly ever going to be better, I love waking up in the morning and playing gmod in my pants!

I do that too, when I wake up, I am still sleeping so I just go and sit in front of my computer, only wearing pants and a t-shirt, it's really nice, you should try it :D

what about fully nude? or is that a bit too 'nippy'?

Nah, that's just disgusting, are you dirty or something, cause you think like that? ;)

Nah, that's just disgusting, are you dirty or something, cause you think like that? ;)

Put short - Yes. I can be dead dirt'ay for you Danni! :D

You can be dirty for everything that moves, Yes even the steamroller

You can be dirty for everything that moves, Yes even the steamroller

man eyer ur just wired :P lol

Ugh, I don't wanna experience that. lol ;)

Mr. Darkness, your post was spam

Back on topic

Its to much hassle for me to do the list so ill do a quick summary.

Name Robert

Home Accrington Lancashire UK

Age old enough to be everyone here's dad :lol:

Other games The only other game iv'e played online is UT(low grav sniping)Awsome.I was pretty good too and was in the best european clan [RS].

Job Litho printer

I'm married and have a son he plays as Sparky.

Well thats about it,i love ZS and long may it continue.

Back on topic

Its to much hassle for me to do the list so ill do a quick summary.

Name Robert

Home Accrington Lancashire UK

Age old enough to be everyone here's dad :lol:

Other games The only other game iv'e played online is UT(low grav sniping)Awsome.I was pretty good too and was in the best european clan [RS].

Job Litho printer

I'm married and have a son he plays as Sparky.

Well thats about it,i love ZS and long may it continue.

killjoy.

im joking really :P

Hi guys :)

3. Previous experince with communities and boards?

I'm on facepunch :)

4. What do you do for a living? (eg. what's your job)

I sell shit at ebay :lol:

5. Go to school? If yes, studying what?

I am in secondary school :o

6. Describe yourself with 3 words? (looking forward to that one, lol )

nice, friendly, helpfull.

I LIKE COOKIES :P

Edited by killzone

1. Real name and age?

-Asaf, im 12.

2. Where do live?

-Far away as possible.

3. Previous experince with communities and boards?

-Only in Two diffarant ones, i dont really like this but its still necessary.

4. What do you do for a living? (eg. what's your job)

-Im 12!

5. Go to school? If yes, studying what?

-Middle School stuff.

6. Describe yourself with 3 words? (looking forward to that one, lol )

- Un-Mingelike, Friendly and Achiever

- I hate minges.

BaZuL.jpg.bmp