Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie apocalypse: What would you do?

Hero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the idea:

1 - I get a sword and a shotgun and go find Messy.

2 - Me and Messy find a bus.

3 - We go to a workshop while on the way picking up QTesla.

4 - Reinforce the bus :V

5 - Travel and pick up Necrossin and MiF from the toilet house surrounded by hillbilly zombies.

6 - We camp in an opened space for the night.

7 - QTesla goes out of the bus when everyone is sleeping to have a crap. But hes constipated so he takes his time.

8 - Necrossin wakes up and looks for QTesla outside.

9 - Zombie appear because of QTesla's fresh crap.

10 - We drive off abandoning them two to fight for their survival because we thought they were in the bus.

11 - ???

12 - :V

I wanna warn my team:

I want twice as much cola than you guys. So preapare my drinks.

:D

I only drink water :D

But I must warn you: I eat twice as much chips as anyone else in this community.

Warning:

Notte eats twice as much peanuts than anoyone else in the community :D

He's allergic to peanuts. One peanut could kill him.

I wanna warn my team:

I want twice as much cola than you guys. So preapare my drinks.

:D

I only drink water :D

But I must warn you: I eat twice as much chips as anyone else in this community.

Warning:

Notte eats twice as much peanuts than anoyone else in the community :D

He's allergic to peanuts. One peanut could kill him.

pringles ftw!

So this is the idea:

5 - Travel and pick up Necrossin and MiF from the toilet house surrounded by hillbilly zombies.

7 - QTesla goes out of the bus when everyone is sleeping to have a crap. But hes constipated so he takes his time.

10 - We drive off abandoning them two to fight for their survival because we thought they were in the bus.

11 - ???

We r awsum

Drive along in a car, get attacked by a burning state trooper zombie, crash my car. Get found by a police officer, get shot at by a wannabe gangster and his pregnant Russian girlfriend, along with an average American TV Salesman.

We would then proceed to travel to the nearest shopping mall, find the bottom floor or "Metropolitan" has several zombies. After killing these undead creatures, we would take the lift up to the second floor, to be greeting by the Mall's security team, that seem to dislike us and lock us in a home furnishing store. After escaping from their by tricking one of the security guards by telling them the toilet in the store is fake, we then proceed to lock the majority of the security team away, and relax for a while.

After some relaxation, we'd find a truck load of people are driving to the Mall. After much shooting of zombies, we rescue them and allow them inside. After more relaxation and panicking of what to do, some bright spark has the idea of reinforcing a few shuttle buses that are in the Mall's underground parking lot, driving them through the zombie filled streets, then jumping onto a boat and sailing to a remote island, free of zombies.

After many days of reinforcing the buses, we set off. Plowing through the streets, stopping only to pick up the local gun store owner, Andy, on the way past. Unfortunately he was bitten trying to escape, and becomes one of the undead. Furthermore on the travel to the docks, one of the shuttle buses flips on it's side, with a gay organ player accidentally chainsawing a hot blonde to death. Zombie's quickly break in and eat the flesh of the remaining survivors of that particular bus.

The remaining bus, with great difficulty, gets to the docks and escapes on the boat. After many days of sailing (and having fun with a video camera they found on board) - We arrive on a remote island, which we believe to be free of zombies.

HOWEVER! We are wrong, this island in fact has loads of zombies, and we're eaten.

So this is the idea:

11 - ???

maybe tat zombie whas me because i whas dressed like a zombie. but the part about his fresh crap must be a lie :D

So this is the idea:

11 - ???

maybe tat zombie whas me because i whas dressed like a zombie. but the part about his fresh crap must be a lie :D

KILL FIRE! HE IS ZOMBO! We dont care for dressing :V

Edited by Messy

So this is the idea:

11 - ???

KILL FIRE! HE IS ZOMBO! We dont care for dressing :V

i whas dressed because the zombies will accept me :rolleyes: and they wont eat me.

anyway i rather stay with ya guys in te bus. and ofcourse take my lego pistol with me, in-case of an emergency.

i luv pringles :lol: