Mr. Green Gaming

Post your minecraft pictures

MiF

• 1 month later...

Game looks good, is it free? :V Cause I cant be bothered to pay for it since I already play 4 games at a time. Free games are all good in the hood.

No. its not free. But its only 10€ and its worth it.

PS: I did made some cracks but they wont work anymore :D

Its €10 for now. It will become €20 when it goes into beta(its now alfa). And i heard some rumors that it will become beta this month. So you can better buy it now.

And so are many people Server gets overloaded a lot. And the problem is he is now on holiday so he can only reboot the servers and rewrite some codes. When he comes home he might buy a new server.

Edited by .:DutchMan:.

Game looks good, is it free? :V Cause I cant be bothered to pay for it since I already play 4 games at a time. Free games are all good in the hood.

No. its not free. But its only 10€ and its worth it.

PS: I did made some cracks but they wont work anymore :D

Its €10 for now. It will become €20 when it goes into beta(its now alfa). And i heard some rumors that it will become beta this month. So you can better buy it now.

And so are many people Server gets overloaded a lot. And the problem is he is now on holiday so he can only reboot the servers and rewrite some codes. When he comes home he might buy a new server.

Correction, it will go to 15 during beta and to 20 upon full release of the game. Also there are NO rumours of beta, however there is an alpha check list, upon completion it will go into beta, at this point however the check list still has some pretty huge bugs to fix.

Edited by Corby

If your talking about Notch there, you're wrong, he's been coding his ass off for the Halloween Update, and also looking at hiring more people

and offices,

and lawyers.

• 3 weeks later...