Mr. Green Gaming

THE UK LAN PARTY

Corby

SERIOUS STUFF FIRST:

We're thinking some time between 22nd October - 31st. Post if these dates work for you.

For those interested, main rail lines all go through Leicester, national express is good. So do coaches aswell.

Nearest airport is East Midlands, which is about 20 minutes drive from my house, so a taxi would not be expensive, sorry I can't drive to pick you up from airport though but I can call you a taxi. I can pick those coming from train station up easily. cool.

Well it'll go something like this.

We'll use LAN to play this, with jager of course.

battleship-drinking-game-11.jpg

We'll all meet up and be all ready to go out and hit the town, like this -

l_0e8c50958cc86291681693098c3dd56c.png

ERROR will score with this chick

fat_girl_puking.jpg

ERROR will tell stories of his happiness for scoring to us

yay.jpg

People will be complaining because we causing so much trouble with religious communities, and apparently US police will be there

photo_verybig_114852.jpg

by the end of the night we'll come home and take a photo all together, we'll be so wasted we'll realise we took a photo of people in an old peoples home and we're actually not even home lol

hirbe-party-v5-07.jpg

Then we all go home and cry D:

If you want in, let me know, gonna be exactly like this.

Edited by Corby

Tag along da Dutch block, juggalos. We'll hit up the tracks an' spark us a jurassic L, and toke til we baked. An' if a fob comes nagging, we make em defiestifize. Green gonna cease Aliens grumlin'.

Gotta hunt fo' a fly buffet too. Cuz no rhombuses round here. No doubt we'll be duding dem, though Dutch have bitchy mingers, no hoes.

We'll go to whoa biting Stroopwafels. All u kno'.

Wow, I can talk like a gangster so well and I don't even use all this slang. That's the definition of gangster!