Mr. Green Gaming

Messy's sig V3

Messy

Pufulet made the first version which was awesome! V2 is only greek flag, but not that awesome. I did some editing, and I put the Greek flag and Pyro in awesomeface version! It took me 25 minutes to remove the white colour circling the awesome face pyro. So, this is the "Messy's sig V3"! What do you guys think?

ssignatureg.png

Edited by Messy

I'm new to photoshop and you can easily remove that white border

Maybe you are more artistic than me.

Oh and Thanks Yoshi :)

if you asked me I could of added those features. It would only take 1 min with the pyro and it would look more better. now it looks messy :V

Edited by Pufulet

Messy, if it has a plain background use the magic wand and that will select all the whiteness around it then hit delete and there you have it all the whiteness gone. not even 1 minute to do that.

On the sig i think you should get a new one o.O Just look at a few on the net or the forums and get ideas off them.

I still experiment ;D My PS is like 3 weeks old.

Does this really need a topic? :/

Remove the white copy/paste shapes around the pyro and the logo, reduce the pyro's size and put it on top of the "y" or under Messy, and darken it, slightly.

Also, Clavus suggested you Paint.Net, I suggest you Gimp 2.6, as it can be customized (plug ins, brushes, textures set...)and it's a bit more complete than Paint.Net in my opinion, it looks like PS, but easier.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Who likes my sig?

I really like your signature! :mr-green:

Reactions are amusing. It seems that when people have better skills, they must be unable to see the beauty in the lesser things anymore. That's too bad. But useful to give good advice, I guess.

Completely sorry that I'm in a philosofical mood today, that makes me say stupid things.

It seems that when people have better skills, they must be unable to see the beauty in the lesser things anymore. That's too bad. But useful to give good advice, I guess.

Oh thanks for tip ;)

Completely sorry that I'm in a philosofical mood today, that makes me say stupid things.

Imo you philosofical way to say things is good, i just think i am used to it. :)