Mr. Green Gaming

Your school/colllege/uni blocked every website?

Corby

EDIT: Didn't really ask for a discussion, but guess I got one now...

And have the annoying idiots disabled all cmd access and internet explorer access?

well you could try this. I made it last night when I was getting annoyed with college and shit.

It's very unfinished and needs to be able to search for proxies and shit, but I'll add that later.

Basically connect using a proxy and start surfing. I included a couple ready HTTP proxies for you too.

Release.rar

Edited by Corby
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a zip version, plus I fixed a couple bugs when using the address bar and progress bar too.

Also, ignore the ProxyList tab for now. I was adding a basic read/write to text file function for the rich text box but I've ran out of time so it won't work yet. Going to go college and finish it.

Release.zip

Edited by Corby

lol they blocked jailbait and WoW-armory on our school too xD

But yeah their making a new "switch" so they can give us temporary internet for 50minutes so our internet access will be blocked totally unless the teacher activates it D=

and for getting to blocked stuff a friend of mine pings the site in the command console and connects to the IP since they only block names at our school

Hah. Well a UK School/College cannot block a website starting in https since thats against the law here.

So yeah, if you know websites which use https, for example facebook does. Its a way to get round any filters, and if it does block it, tell them that its against the law and they can be fined or worse for it.