[ZS] Update incoming...

Deluvas

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My general thoughts:

Zs is not that bad, but can be better :P

- fixed zombie spawns, but yet multiple in each lvl(oldskool system)

- not only humans have a leveling system with classes, zombies should have too(can give suggestions is this is gonna get developped)

- lvling should be based on amount of kills or xp gain, and no stuff like kill x headcrabs with weapon y

I am willing to help making new maps that could adapt to the new patch

Regards

Agree with the 10 maps to wait before u can vote on it. Make more than 3 maps to be chosen. Maybe 5?

Disagree with the whole Sniper - Berserker, simply make the sniper class cause berzerker is legendary and mus not be removed

Agreed i changed him to fighter though but made him vulnerable to poison headcrabs and howlers

also totaly agree on the map rotor thing

YEAH.

LETS TURN AN UPDATE THREAD INTO A SUGGESTION THREAD.

I suggest that this suggestion will be about that i suggest making 5 topics for every kind of idea you guys have.

It is a suggestion thread, what's your point?

wait what, i probably didnt see it.

Ignore my previous post, sucked at reading again :(.

*goes hiding in a corner in shame*

Edited by Hundred2

Zs is a team game and zerk is not a team class. If there is a way to make it a team class, i wont be against zerks anymore. :)

actually zerk was a team class before he got his weapons super nerfed. He used to 'tank' small hallways meaning all the humans behind him and the zerk in front constantly meleeing zombies and blocking them while he gets healed by medic and his ability

you do know, you just explained that he is an arrogant class ? commando's do the same, they block the zombies with machine guns. But commando's have a dmg aura. zerks dont have any team ability, killing zombies is not a team ability.

give bezerker a damage reduction aura bonus then ?

Edited by Griffon

Commando: Give him a stunstick at start, i. e. He is a combine. He should have one.

Medic: ... well, I just wanna say that the idea about vieals was great. Not going to make something new out of it, expect that I would like it to be 2 health vials/ammo regen. When you lvl up, you should have more capacity for vials.

Support: Cant nail tires. Its odd to nail a tire when it doesnt have a center; Make it be having axis, when naling, You cant nail couch in corner so it stands still. It should rotate over the same corner of the couch.

Berserkers: Dont change. 4 hp is pretty ok. Althrough, bers is rarely used now. Also... Remove deagle, It makes bers way stronger. Maybe let him have a melee till 5 kills? So he will get a gun and shoot?

Engineer: Make his AR2 regen slower.

Also: Add suit sound to zombine when he is running. So the humans can hear him behind.. And givbe him a limit for running, like 5 secs sprint and 2,5 secs rest till it starts regenerating.

Make a sprint-o-meter bar so you can see how much you regenned.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Berserkers: Dont change. 4 hp is pretty ok. Althrough, bers is rarely used now. Also... Remove deagle, It makes bers way stronger. Maybe let him have a melee till 5 kills? So he will get a gun and shoot?

Noez its not okay 4hp because I can even fight off one zombie. I will be happy with 6 or 7hp but 4 is just too low. Deagle is the only weapon berzerkers have that is effective now. Melee till 5 kills will be extremely hard you do realize that? :V

Melee weapons need flashlights!!!

you do know, you just explained that he is an arrogant class ? commando's do the same, they block the zombies with machine guns. But commando's have a dmg aura. zerks dont have any team ability, killing zombies is not a team ability.

yeah but hes protecting hes teamates. Commandos cant 'block' because they will end up getting killed

Edited by Pufulet

Noez its not okay 4hp because I can even fight off one zombie. I will be happy with 6 or 7hp but 4 is just too low. Deagle is the only weapon berzerkers have that is effective now. Melee till 5 kills will be extremely hard you do realize that? :V

Melee weapons need flashlights!!!

yeah but hes protecting hes teamates. Commandos cant 'block' because they will end up getting killed

Berserker is a special class with self-healing. If people think that they are good in-game, then why not try melee?

well with zerk give it 4% hp back and then add 1%per level or something. and give us the ablity to see to shop items for the weekend for 80% of what we payed for them.

Randomise maps again and and put some more maps in and remove some of the house maps or make them alot less frequent.

medics heal themselves at 50% speed and run slower while healing.

engi gets mines and hammer and support gets the ability to pick up props and gets the LMG at 5 less kills maybe.

make the shotty 65-70 kills and as i have sugested before let us pick the handguns we want to get rid of. like make a shop item that makes it so i can keep the LMG and NOT get the shotty or lets me keep my deagle and NOT get the 5-7 because i quite frankly HATE the 5-7.

i think thats it butill post again if it's not.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

If zerks get a dmg reduction aura they are a team class. Until then they are still arrogant.

I think it would be good for a zerk to start with 4 hp at lvl 0 and increase it with 4 hp every lvl.

i guess i agree with that

(ooooh shit thats an old post? XD oops... uerhmm...)

Really interested in the squad update thing

Edit: Oooh crap its not that old actually nvm ill go fight a headcrab..

Edited by Pufulet

Pardon me for multi posting :/

Well i cant help but putting what I think the berserkers stats should be personally. The class should be more like a blocker/tank to block a few zombies from your teamates giving time for your team to prepare.

It might be a bit OP idk but thats what I think it should look like

Level 0

5% Faster

10% Stronger Melee

10% Faster Melee Attack

5% Stronger Deagle

5% Less Damage Taken

4 Hp Leech

Level 1

7% Faster

15% Stronger Melee

15% Faster Melee Attack

10% Stronger Deagle

7% Less Damage Taken

7 Hp Leech

Level 2

9% Faster

20% Stronger Melee

17% Faster Melee Attack

13% Stronger Deagle

9% Less Damage Taken

10 Hp Leech

Level 3

Start with axe

11% Faster

23% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

15% Stronger Deagle

11% Less Damage Taken

12 Hp Leech

Level 4

Start with axe

13% Faster

25% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

15% Stronger Deagle

13% Less Damage Taken

13 Hp Leech

Level 5

Start with axe

14% Faster

25% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

15% Stronger Deagle

14% Less Damage Taken

14 Hp Leech

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

Edited by Pufulet

Pardon me for multi posting :/

Well i cant help but putting what I think the berserkers stats should be personally. The class should be more like a blocker/tank to block a few zombies from your teamates giving time for your team to prepare.

It might be a bit OP idk but thats what I think it should look like

Level 0

5% Faster

10% Stronger Melee

10% Faster Melee Attack

5% Stronger Deagle

5% Less Damage Taken

4 Hp Leech

Level 1

7% Faster

15% Stronger Melee

15% Faster Melee Attack

10% Stronger Deagle

7% Less Damage Taken

7 Hp Leech

Level 2

9% Faster

20% Stronger Melee

17% Faster Melee Attack

13% Stronger Deagle

9% Less Damage Taken

10 Hp Leech

Level 3

Start with axe

11% Faster

23% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

15% Stronger Deagle

11% Less Damage Taken

12 Hp Leech

Level 4

Start with axe

13% Faster

25% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

15% Stronger Deagle

13% Less Damage Taken

13 Hp Leech

Level 5

Start with axe

14% Faster

25% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

15% Stronger Deagle

14% Less Damage Taken

14 Hp Leech

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

this seems like it would work. maybe just a trial, it's alot less OP than the 80% medics who heal themselves and run around.

also is there anyway i can get my stats back. i was about 2k healing off leveling my zerk and i did about 11k healing after the 4hp leach update.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

this seems like it would work. maybe just a trial, it's alot less OP than the 80% medics who heal themselves and run around.

also is there anyway i can get my stats back. i was about 2k healing off leveling my zerk and i did about 11k healing after the 4hp leach update.

[/quotte]

I dont think its possible sry