Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Update incoming...

Deluvas

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerkers should just probally stary with a melee weapon to get kills and stuff

and until they won't get 7 melee kills, they wont get a gun even through crates.

well, there is a lot of talking about the zombine because the zombine is said to be overpowered by everyone

A simple suggestion is: put the tension sounds in, i liked those (they were in ZS servers ,maybe even your before you changed to this). if you dont like them, you can just bind a key to stopsounds and you are off it

that might be a good idea, but i say make or find ones that are more scarier or better, because the old ones sound... odd

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Zerkers should just probally stary with a melee weapon to get kills and stuff

and until they won't get 7 melee kills, they wont get a gun even through crates.

i agree with most of that. zerks should have to earn their guns through melle kills (if they get the pufulet buff) but they shoud get guns in crates if everybody else does because otherwise people who don't deserve good guns will whore them out and zerks will have trouble getting kills.

I liked the old tension sounds, dont even know why they have been removed. We are talking about zombine because thats the most unbalanced class atm. Last time i played it wasnt to bad though, they were having lots of poison nades and those cant do jack against my horse health. I think decreasing zombine hp with 25% could be enough to make it killable again ( chems died alot faster and zombines are like improved chems). Poisons work well and dont make it harder as a human in my opinion. Howler is great now, deluvas did a fine job making it balanced. Zombine as it is now works for me ( but i got all upgrades, so its hard to compare to a noob). Medics are the only thing still bothering me. One small change would make them perfect and thats that they can only heal when standing still.

I liked the old tension sounds, dont even know why they have been removed. We are talking about zombine because thats the most unbalanced class atm. Last time i played it wasnt to bad though, they were having lots of poison nades and those cant do jack against my horse health. I think decreasing zombine hp with 25% could be enough to make it killable again ( chems died alot faster and zombines are like improved chems). Poisons work well and dont make it harder as a human in my opinion. Howler is great now, deluvas did a fine job making it balanced. Zombine as it is now works for me ( but i got all upgrades, so its hard to compare to a noob). Medics are the only thing still bothering me. One small change would make them perfect and thats that they can only heal when standing still.

agreed, agreed, especially with the medic thing. the tension sounds were great but removed... i think the zombie should have less HP indeed... also i think the poison zombie healing should be decreased because, if 2 poison zombies are standing around you are NOT killing the zombies

But what about all the ppl without horse health etc ?

theyd probably ragequit every time they get zombined.

It needs to be fair for all and perks should be a nice advantage not a requirement to survive....

im ok with medics atm they need only need tweaking (like most human classes)

the main things to sort are;

leveling(alot of stuff), zombines(hp /crouch tweaking), (poison)headcrab(small buff?), crate system tweaking (maybe?)

Edited by Griffon

Poison headcrabs are good atm, the only thing that could make them slightly more balanced is give them more hp. But honestly they are fine to me.

well i was refering to both headcrab types

i was mainly thinking about the fact they dont register as being small enough(crouched) to get into small spots.

I was thinking of a buff if you attack from above like 5hp hit .

any thoughts?

the headcrabs should indeed get a smaller size (permanent duck) because it's stupid i can't just through a window

I think thats nearly impossible to make, cuz player size is always 64 inches in height, 32 in width and 32 in large. Changing it will just make a wrong player entity. Headcrabs should be only crouchong in this case.

then just make it so there crouch speed is the same as their normall speed?

If you could make them crouch permanently, that would do the trick.

I got a few thoughts about headcrabs:

1. poison headcrab: More hp, decrease time between pushing the mouse button and the eventual jump. Its very hard to hit a human with jumping now.

2. normal headcrab: More hp, rest is fine.

If you could make them crouch permanently, that would do the trick.

I got a few thoughts about headcrabs:

1. poison headcrab: More hp, decrease time between pushing the mouse button and the eventual jump. Its very hard to hit a human with jumping now.

2. normal headcrab: More hp, rest is fine.

This.

and the HIT system MUST get better

OFF TOPIC - I had a quite nice idea but then I forgat so soon I might remember lulz :V

anyways I think this topic is unneccesery now since deluvas already knows what we all want and ( sick of using the word hopefully ) he might start soon on the changes...

EDIT:

Oh yeah I remember my idea, to avoid boring as hell maps and stuff I suggest add a 5Max maps instead of 3 and make the cycle more random cause its the same maps at the same time and its just horrible, especially that all the newer maps are all grouped together and then Uglyfort kicks in as the most ancient zs map

Edited by Pufulet

Well.TF2 hats are obviously using TF2's files to work in Gmod.

As not everyone has TF2 it wouldn't be so cool (those who have the game would see the hats, but those who don't wouldn't).

And adding stuff seems to be hard now, because Gmod has been messed up with the updates.

But you just made me think about some suggestions I'll develop for later on...

I played for the first time in 2 weeks and got some suugestions:

1. Decrease speed of ethereal slightly.

2. Poison headcrabs should jump higher or jump alot faster.

3. You can get stuck in the Projectiles of the poison headcrab and ethereal get stuck in props when teleporting.

4. Increase dmg of melee weapons [ i hardly do any dmg]

Thats all for now. :)