Mr. Green Gaming

~Les Maps De Fantomitique~

2 new maps.

Little Busters - ShaPhiTleS Edition

I wanted it to be like, when you change car, you change animal (with .:SDK:.'s script). But apparentally, the Dolphin decided that since Turtle and Shark both had two maps that have been on the server, he wanted revenge. That's my theory, at least.

race-littlebustersshaphitles.zip

Coke2Coast - Part 3

Mr. Phoenix had to deliver some coke to Fort Carson and that's wh... ah whatever, no one cares about the background story.

race-cokeghostcoastcoaster3.zip

I do care :D

Always have fun reading it xD

Good job, looking forward to play them.

Thanks. :)

Here is Funtastic Voyage - Part 4.

race-funtastic4.zip

The last half of the map is a bit lame. Originally, it was more challenging terrain on the bottom of the sea, but on some places it's so deep that players may get teleported to the land when they go there. So... basically, now the ending has to be done with planes.

The plane part at the end is cool

But there was a very shitty part with a cargobob :/

I made a little script that fixes it in a nicer way, hope you'll like it more than the cargobobs lol..

I'll also post it in here maybe you'll need it in future maps :D

What it does is send the players across the map to a certain location of your choice (x,y,z) when they hit a specific checkpoint, and it must be used in ghostmode maps only(otherwise there will be clusterfuck) :)

addEvent('onPlayerReachCheckpoint', true)
addEventHandler('onPlayerReachCheckpoint', getRootElement(),
function(checkpoint)
if checkpoint == 6 then
x,y,z = getElementVelocity(getPedOccupiedVehicle(source))
setElementPosition(getPedOccupiedVehicle(source), -1768.5451660156, -549.09924316406, -20.885932922363)
setElementRotation(getPedOccupiedVehicle(source), 0, 0 , 356)
setElementVelocity(getPedOccupiedVehicle(source), 0,y,0)
end
end
)

Change the checkpoint value, the position(where they are sent), the rotation.. and the velocity part is not required but without it, the car will just stop after it gets transported/teleported.. I only used the 'y' velocity but all 3 x,y,z can be used, it depends on how the map is made. Script is serverside.

^ map uploaded

Edited by BinSlayer

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Picture this.

This map contains something like 11 checkpoints, a few nitros, one piece of road and three spawns.

It took me an hour or something to make it.

Am I that slow? No. It is impossible. It's a flying map. It's a straight fucking line. So the checkpoints are in a straight line as well. Well, that was the plan. I don't know how it turned out.

My Map Editor decided to not only completely ignore 99% of the checkpoints the whole time, but also thought it would be funny to make some checkpoints unaccesible in Test Mode, so I can't test it.

If that isn't enough, dear Map Editor also adds another two cents by totally randomly shaking my objects around like... putting a checkpoint 100 metres south. This was the reason I couldn't finish my other map (Jedi Mind Tricks), but it's just getting worse in worse, since now I can't even make simple crap anymore.

So, since I can't test it, I don't know how it will turn out, but if this map is gonna fail because of weird checkpointplacement (and I'm pretty sure it will), this will be my last map, at least until I fix it or until the next MTA editor comes out.

So... good news for you guys at least! :mr-green:

race-rainbow.zip

Edited by BlueYoshi97

BUMP.

I got a story to tell.

Me: It was dark and hell is hot(!). The town was located between a rock an a hard place(!). Through the stormy weather, mixed with snowy mountains, finally I arrived. In the distance, as far as I could see, there was the main Shark-Watchtower. I made it!

Me: "Greetings, Mayor Sharkoyo!", was what I said when I met with the mayor from Shark-A-Nine Bay. It was nice and warm in this watchtower.

Mayor: "Greetingsh, Shir Yoshio. What bringsh you here? *cough*"

Me: "I come here to pay Shark-A-Nine, for participating in a map. I better do it fast, because I don't really like um... LOAN SHARKS to follow me! ^^"

Mayor: "Our town ish in a big dishashter! You musht help us! A big disheashe broke out, and every shark in Shark-A-Nine Bay ish infected!"

Me: "Oh dear! Whatever could I do to help, mayor?"

Mayor: "The only medichine ish... the ChinnamonChocolateCookieCoffee."

Me: "Right. And where can I find the CinnamonChocolateCookieCoffee?"

Mayor: "You can't find it anywhere, shir! You have to create it yourshelf!"

Me: From this point, I could somehow already see where this was going...

Me: "Dude. I can't even make my own sandwhich... well I never eat sandwiches so... but yeah."

Mayor: "It'sch easchy. You need 7 ingredientsh. A cookie, a chinnamon, a chocolate and a coffee. *cough*"

Me: "And the other three are...?"

Mayor: "Eh wot? There are only sheven."

Me: "But you only said four ingredients."

Mayor: "Four? Don't you lishten? A cookie, a chinnamon, a chocolate and a coffee. Sheven things. Are you bad at mathsh?"

Me: "Whatever. What to do to make it?"

Mayor: "You need to make 7 mapsh that start with the letter Shee. One for every ingredient."

Me: "The letter C, you mean."

Mayor: "Yesh, that'sh what I shaid. Shee."

Me: "Anyway, I already have one in my backpocket. Cookies."

Mayor: "Shay what? Give it up to me! Now there are only three ingredientsh left. But hurry! We will reward you kindly of courshe. And I'll put the cookies in the mixh. Thanksh."

Coke2Coast - Part 4

race-cokecoastghostcoaster4.zip

Thanks! ^_^

Me: Today, I returned. At first I didn't feel like going through the mountains and stuff again. But this time, the weather seemed better. I mean like still pretty damn cold but not as cold as Cookie had been standing in for 5 hours. It's a good sign.

Me: "Finally... here you are, Mayor. I got the chocolate you asked for."

Mayor: "*cough* Thanksh, give it fasht pleashe. I'll put it in the mixh."

Me: "Okay. Was that it?"

Mayor: "Yesh. But hurry up with the other sixh ingredientsh."

Me: "I will do my best, mayor!"

Mayor: "Alright then. Save travelsh... eh... hold on I......... *SNEEZE*"

Me: After which I was blown back a couple of miles. But thanks to him sneezing so hard, I'm already halfway through home again in a second!

Chariots Of Fire

race-sweetchariots.zip