⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

~Les Maps De Fantomitique~

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ode To Playback FM

Featuring A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhime.

@BinSlayer:

I used your edited overheadview-script... that video is how it's supposed to look ^ (don't diss the bad quality or my racing skills please), but I expect some bugs to happen.

What I fear the most is the fact that some people will get the camera, but other people will not, giving the last group of people an advantage.

Also, I don't know if the camera still works the second time the map is played (so when you start the map while you already downloaded it before).

And dying may also cause problems perhaps (I've had this once, but with the original script).

So um... yeah. I hope it works.

race-odetoplaybackfm.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Natsumelody's 2-Minute Trial

Just so you know, there is also a 1-Minute Trial, a 3-Minute Trial and a 4-Minute Trial. So you have something to "look forward to".

The goal is to finish in less than 2 minutes. Don't expect to achieve this on your first try. The map is a lot of trial-and-error, but once you know it a bit, you should be able to race through it pretty smooth...

race-natsumelody1.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Pssst...

You remember Daisy and Amy?

Many people say there's something odd about them...

They are no twins, but sometimes it seems like they are more than twins...

But today they told me something. They said they were at a beach, and were building sand castles. Then they both had the exact same dream about it, they were both suddenly sucked in a huge sand-castle!

And everything looked exactly the same in both their dreams.

Except...

They were driving different vehicles.

It's just a hint. Stay tuned!

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Pssst...

You remember Daisy and Amy?

Many people say there's something odd about them...

They are no twins, but sometimes it seems like they are more than twins...

But today they told me something. They said they were at a beach, and were building sand castles. Then they both had the exact same dream about it, they were both suddenly sucked in a huge sand-castle!

And everything looked exactly the same in both their dreams.

Except...

They were driving different vehicles.

It's just a hint. Stay tuned!

Wow, I'm so excited.. I love Daisy and Amy and the world they live in. So magical!

729354-two-girls-building-a-sandcastle.jpg

Daisy and Amy building sandcastles

Changed name to "Fresh outta jail" and the description to " You have just been released out of jail! Wow man, that is wonderful news... so what are you going to do now? "

Map uploaded. I can't believe I'm living the day to say this but you're finally a good mapper..

I can't believe you made both this map and the stupid Green-Island-map (first one)

Keep it up G

Changed name to "Fresh outta jail" and the description to " You have just been released out of jail! Wow man, that is wonderful news... so what are you going to do now? "

Map uploaded. I can't believe I'm living the day to say this but you're finally a good mapper..

I can't believe you made both this map and the stupid Green-Island-map (first one)

Keep it up G

Thanks for the compliment! :mr-green:

However I prefer making "Theme Park Attraction"-like maps over "Skill Racing With Fast Cars"-maps. I think what makes my maps unique is the goal of them. Most other maps in the server are focused on toptime setting. My maps just focus on finishing, no matter how long it takes.

But yeah, after a year + of map-making, I've learned that other people think otherwise, so I'm more thinking from their point-of-view.

Also, BlueYoshi's Green Island Part 1 is made to play when you're high of weed.