Mr. Green Gaming

Halloween

Pufulet

Halloween :pirate:

Well as most of us know Halloween is coming up again!

Personally I think Halloween is quite badass excluding the trick or treat stuff even when your not a kid. Wearing a mask or a hoodie or something going all night with your friends just walking around the city or maybe a party, even some egging and toilet paper. You might simply just sit on a couch and watch some horror movies all night.

Do you like Halloween?

What are you doing this year?

Are you going to be wearing a costume? And if yes what?

Got any cool memories or scary things happen to you on Halloween?

Well this year Im just going to wear my oversized British tophat with a moustache and a jacket. :monocle:

After me and my friends just chill around all night we will go to one of my friend's Annual Halloween Sleepover Party which isnt actually a Sleepover since we dont go to bed.. bu anyways it always ends up quite unpredictable and funny.

Don't really care for halloween.

It's like worshipping the devil or w/e.

Also, trick or treating is like a threat (give me treats or I'll trick you, which usually means egging your house in my area). Also, it's a form of begging.

Hater.

Halloween is a good excuse to have a party :lol:

Don't really care for halloween.

It's like worshipping the devil or w/e.

Also, trick or treating is like a threat (give me treats or I'll trick you, which usually means egging your house in my area). Also, it's a form of begging.

evil!

Trick or Treat is a nice thing for kids once again.

Halloween was originally something about a day to worship the dead I belive not the damn devil D: