Mr. Green Gaming

Pimp my gun

Griffon

To stay poetical, I made a gun that doesn't work, and a heart that has the greater power. Since guns are for the brainless retards who don't understand anything and fear everything they don't understand. Yoshis understand. Human are so dumb. Don't they understand that when they have a heart, they must use it?

Human are so small. So tiny. Using love makes them bigger. Makes them giants. Using violence makes them so small and tiny, they suck. They fail. Their ego is bigger than themselves.

Written by Master Yoshi.

Back to eating chocolate cookies.

post-62-128761201102_thumb.jpg

Oh, I remember this. Shame the developer is lazier than valve and notch combined and hasnt updated this in 8 months. Had some good times with this though, its a great timekiller.

Some of my old ones (from summer/before it):

Some security guard/peacekeeper assault rifle

myweapon5.jpg?t=1287635923

smg which I have no idea how it's held.

myweapon9.jpg?t=1287636002

Another assault rifle, I really like this one.

myweapon14.jpg?t=1287636012

Bullpup ak I was too tired to finish.

myweapon11.jpg?t=1287636015

@ Hundy, add some rails to the trigger, I want my triggerpulling to be as accurate as possible.

Edited by EmRA

To stay poetical, I made a gun that doesn't work, and a heart that has the greater power. Since guns are for the brainless retards who don't understand anything and fear everything they don't understand. Yoshis understand. Human are so dumb. Don't they understand that when they have a heart, they must use it?

Human are so small. So tiny. Using love makes them bigger. Makes them giants. Using violence makes them so small and tiny, they suck. They fail. Their ego is bigger than themselves.

Written by Master Yoshi.

Back to eating chocolate cookies.

post-62-128761201102_thumb.jpg

do you like have something with love lol, i see you always posting images with love and shit :V