Mr. Green Gaming

Show your desktop background!

VforV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nukem: You should organize your Steam Library instead of having all that crap on your desktop. Add games to categories and add the nonsteam games as shortcuts and you'll get rid of a lot of those icons. You can also pin things to the start menu. I doubt you need to access your installation folders and files more than you need to access your music for example? Cleaning up the desktop makes it look so much better, and it doesn't take any effort at all.

Edited by VMR

Nukem: You should organize your Steam Library instead of having all that crap on your desktop. Add games to categories and add the nonsteam games as shortcuts and you'll get rid of a lot of those icons. You can also pin things to the start menu. I doubt you need to access your installation folders and files more than you need to access your music for example? Cleaning up the desktop makes it look so much better, and it doesn't take any effort at all.

What you just said is what I had before. I had to reinstall windows lately, so I haven't really been bothered about sorting it out seeing as I have been using remote desktop for my college computer :)