Mr. Green Gaming

I'm sorry it has come to this ....

Deluvas

Hello. You may know me or you may not know me. I've joined this community around 3 years ago. A friend of mine told me about the awesome Zombie Survival server you guys had (while Steam begin cracked) so I joined and started playing. Eventually, I liked the gameplay and favorited the server. This also made me buy Garry's Mod :V (I've changed names over the time, but in the end, I'm still "Deluvas").

Later on, when the ability of creating Admin Applications was added, I didn't hesitate to write my own; I got admin, thanks to TC, along with some other nice regulars that are now Greens. Also, I have to add, there were admins before me, either good (Redgord) or bad (Billy..I can't even say his name).

Anyhow, I always wanted to script shit for GMod but never got the chance, so I stood up for editing/coding Zombie Survival. The gamemode needed a change since it was getting dull / boring as time passed. I brought good stuff and bad stuff to it... Bad stuff mainly because I couldn't finish what I wanted to do, either because I was too tired from school or having the bad luck of getting some painful/awful/awkward personal problems that are very rare at my age (lasting longer than expected, resulting in work loss).

I've never wanted to hurt the community, but the inevitable happened: The community reached a minimum and the Zombie Survival server is kinda dead, sooner or later and I just don't have the resources to start a new gamemode anymore. (You can't fix the current gamemode without starting a new one, with fresh ideas, as I tried with S.o.S). I've also tried to work with Ywa at creating a new Zombie Survival gamemode, but lack of resources and problems canceled it. Nevertheless, 2010 was an awful year for me, from all points of view, and trust me, when I say awful, I mean, AWFUL; it didn't even matter how hard I tried, it always ended up badly.

All-in-all, one man can't offer forever immortality for this server, unless constantly updating it or just creating a new, fresh gamemode. I'm sorry it has come to this, but as Ywa said, its time has passed... (Maybe in the future, if Mr Green is still there, the server will rise up again, but I can't promise that, and that's a big *maybe*). Keeping the server online is up to Clavus (since he's in charge now). However, I'm not sure who will manage it. (maybe Clavus, too -- I hope you'll enjoy my coding style). Also, if I get to keep my admin status, you may ask me to ban people as before (I don't mind if you bother me or not).

In conclusion, I leave Mr Green TopCrew (the reds obviously) with a decision based on my contribution:

- Strip my developer / admin status. Also, I don't want to be a Green member if this happens. Nope, sorry.

..OR only strip developer status and let me enjoy the pleasures of warning/kicking/banning the right people as before...

It's up to you ! :o

PS: I don't want my Operator Status removed @ IRC :P

PS#2: It's not about money.

PS#3: Don't be a grammar NAZEE; You get what I'm trying to say.

Last PS: For those who don't want to read this: I'm simply leaving ZS to Clavus.

Edited by Deluvas

I remember you when you became admin, I was just a simple noob and you were great, and then you created more content, modified ZS etc, it was good to see new things, even if they are were not always very "balanced", also, that was cool when we did organize that little Halloween event :')

That's sad to see that now we don't have any old admins on ZS ( everyone except you is now dead, LAST HUMAN !!!).

I remember you when you became admin, I was just a simple noob and you were great, and then you created more content, modified ZS etc, it was good to see new things, even if they are were not always very "balanced", also, that was cool when we did organize that little Halloween event :')

That's sad to see that now we don't have any old admins on ZS ( everyone except you is now dead, LAST HUMAN !!!).

Yes, very sad indeed. I'll always cry for those nostalgic/old Zombie Survival moments with regulars :V ( or even without :] )

Edited by Deluvas

I will always miss the old nostalgic ZS. It was a perfect gamemode. There was no need to update it with crappy classes and such. It just became worse and worse. Always enjoyed playing ZS, with you Deluvas, Chainsawman16, chickennugget, the whole ZSP clan etc. etc.

Edited by CarPileUp

I will always miss the old nostalgic ZS. It was a perfect gamemode. There was no need to update it with crappy classes and such. It just became worse and worse. Always enjoyed playing ZS, with you Deluvas, Chainsawman16, chickennugget, the whole ZSP clan etc. etc.

1+ :V but i will always remember you Deluvas as a headcrab rapist

Edited by Sneed

Sad but true, ZS had it's time..

You have done a great job with ZS, Deluvas, it was fun :)

Too bad you couldn't gain admin status on the server :[ .. Sadly :'(

Well, the time I played most of the admin slots were full anyways.. and now, meh, yeah... I will never get to ban a speedhacker then! D;

Edited by Hero

And the sempiternal rivality between EU and ZSP, aaaah, beautiful time.

E.U was better obviously ;)

:awesome:

No god.

NO

NO

GOD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[The pic that Hundred2 has]

Damnit. Thats so painful losing you, Deluvas. You always was my friend. I still remember the old times, how you first coded some crappy gamemode where you killed bots and got new weapons :V

Shame it all gone to this. Always wanted to be your partner >.<

...So... Zs is dead. It wont have an update. Mr. Green will die out. (That gets brighter and brighter each day.)

The gamemode you coded for us, Deluv, was awesome, and thanks for that. Iliked it really much. I see all other servers running some crappy zs... cant even describe how worse is it.

Sorry If i bothered and annoyed you, because you always was like pissed off.

:(

Edited by ERROR 401
Goddamn "NOOO" breaking the page.