Mr. Green Gaming

I'm sorry it has come to this ....

Deluvas

I will always miss the old nostalgic ZS. It was a perfect gamemode. There was no need to update it with crappy classes and such. It just became worse and worse. Always enjoyed playing ZS, with you Deluvas, Chainsawman16, chickennugget, the whole ZSP clan etc. etc.

And the sempiternal rivality between EU and ZSP, aaaah, beautiful time.

E.U was better obviously ;)

I was about to say this haha!

EU FTW

Del, ZS, in fact Gmod was just something I just never got into, so Knowing you was mainly from the IRC and the odd times you played TF2. though we conversed little, I always felt that you were the kind of person anyone could turn to if they needed anything, And I'm sure everyone at ZS is going to miss that, I'm glad you're still sticking around at the IRC. :) but perhaps we'll play more together elsewhere now.

You were brave enough to withstand the critiscm of the community and you made a lot off great changes to zs. I hope you have a better year after this bad year for you. You have always been there for the community. Hopefully this wont mean the end of zs, but rather a new view.

P.s: cant necrossin take over deluvas, because he was deluvas's help. I dont want mr.green zs to die, personally i cant do more than donate. :(

• 2 weeks later...

wtfamireading.jpg?1284933211

Get out.

We are missing our best Left 4 Green member.

post-312-12900266651.jpg

Deluvas isn't THE BEST MEMBAR EVER.

Ok then you want to say YOU are?

You didnt code for zs, did you?

Also if i just support my friend that i have known for a long time, tryed to help him, doesnt mean that i kiss his ass.

Alright, i just wanted to support my friend :'/

Its just when someone doesnt even read a topic and posts something random, i have a certain reaction. [damn im so random]

(im about that guy who posted the clown)

But when hundred called me asskisser

I was like :o and >: O

:gmod:

Edited by Mr.Darkness

wtfamireading.jpg?1284933211

Get out.

We are missing our best Left 4 Green member.

post-312-12900266651.jpg

Deluvas isn't THE BEST MEMBAR EVER.

Ok then you want to say YOU are?

You didnt code for zs, did you?

Also if i just support my friend that i have known for a long time, tryed to help him, doesnt mean that i kiss his ass.

Dude.

Get your act together.

zombie survival dead?

I play every few days and there are often 20-30 people online

It's theoretically dead without a coder, it's like a spaceship with impulse left over from the broken engines. Also, people like Hundred2 can **** my ***. When you're too kind, people shit on you and make you their enemy. That's for sure.