Mr. Green Gaming

Complain of the day topique

Cookie

It happens to everyone: Bad shit. Here you can express your anger by putting things that stroke you (or tried to kill you, rape you, shit on you, piss on you, throw meatballs at you, put a bullet inside your head with gmod).

Things like; My toothpaste thing was empty so I couldn't brush mu teeth. An anoying bird fired his shit at me. My car wouldn't start. Stuff like that.

Tbh, nothing bad happend to me today :yeah:

Edited by Cookie
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy man

And no, I just had to go to school. ISNT THAT WORSE ENOUGH :(

No school = no education.

Don't be stupid :(

75% of the things you learn in school, you don't even need in your future life.

For example: I'm studying computer technology, and I still get 3 hours of learning electricity (synchronic motors and shit). How is that going to help me? :P

Edited by Nikki

Lazy man

And no, I just had to go to school. ISNT THAT WORSE ENOUGH :(

No school = no education.

Don't be stupid :(

75% of the thins you learn in school, you don't even need in your future life.

For example: I'm studying computer technology, and I still get 3 hours of learning electricity (synchronic motors and shit). How is that going to help me? :P

You spelt "things" wrong.

Well this goes for every day in the last few months, and probably for the rest of the school year aswell

1. Go to school

2. Stuck at school for 7 hours

3. Come home, haven't learned ANYTHING

4. Realize school is a huge waste of time when your teachers are fucking retarded. (No really, they're retarded.)

We watch a movie every week, and they spend at least 25 minutes getting the TV to work (visually) then there's 10 more minutes to get the audio to work. They get PAID to prepare that shit before class!

Edited by VMR

Well... A friend of my was going to buy a moped (vespa ciao) so i decided to go with him. Big mistake @__@. As the Dutch people here know, it's rather cold outside. When we got there, ge gave the money, and we took the bike, but the throttle didn't work. The cable snapped. This wasn't a problem, could be fixed. After that repair it wouldn't go forwards. To be short: We spend 5 hours in the cold, watching the owner trying to fix it. He didn't succeed so now we need to go back tomorrow.

I CAN't FEEL MY F*KING HANDS AND FEET

:yeah:

List of shit:

-Steam still not launching games after a clean reinstall.

-Ada language pissing me off A LOT.Because I have to code a program that generates random marks on 20, that have to be precised to the quarter of point (so, 0.25,0.50...) and these notes must all be different.

And then we have to code a sequential searching program that finds(or not) the mark you said.

-8,5/20 in maths while I got 17,5 and 14/20 in english.SHOULD BE 17,5 in MATHS Fxdjkztxrijcdlkgdkdh5\*{].

-Steam still not launching games.

-Halo Reach so repetitive and that is slow when you want to rank up.

-Being angry because of being already angry.Lolwat.

Some neck problems just stroke me omg. Im going to call dokter tomorrow. When I look down and turn it's like lightning strikes mt neck, really hurts.

I had that a couple of times, it's either because you slept in a wrong position or your neck was really cold during the night.

It's most likely a muscle that's stiff. I had it when I woke up, couldn't turn my head for a week and had to go to the doctor every day to get it massaged.

In other words, you're going to be just fine :P

Some neck problems just stroke me omg. Im going to call dokter tomorrow. When I look down and turn it's like lightning strikes mt neck, really hurts.

I had that a couple of times, it's either because you slept in a wrong position or your neck was really cold during the night.

It's most likely a muscle that's stiff. I had it when I woke up, couldn't turn my head for a week and had to go to the doctor every day to get it massaged.

Well, that could fit my story about spending 5 hours in the cold shaking my buthole off. I'm still going to visit a dokter though. Like, what if it's my central nerve system, and I get paralized. :(

Well, that could fit my story about spending 5 hours in the cold shaking my buthole off. I'm still going to visit a dokter though. Like, what if it's my central nerve system, and I get paralized. :(

I doubt it would happen to you at an age of 17. It's just a muscle, don't worry about it.