Mr. Green Gaming

Rihanna - Umbrella

Iulian

It's a pretty interesting topic to debate , because if you watch those video series you see that all of those artists are into this "Rain man" and " Illuminati" thingy , reading backwords kinda sucks and unbelievable , just Rihanna and Umbrella , jees that's just a faggy artist and a faggy video made for money , but how can you explain that devil face.

All this stuff is bullshit made up by people who have too much time on their hands so they make up crazy conspiracy theories.

If you disagree with me I don't care.

Kthxbai.

This is in no way a conspiracy theory. This is just subliminal messages in an artists video. It has nothing to do with conspiracies. I think the video is pretty good. This guy has arguments for everything he sais. When you're making music videos you don't place random shit there. Ever.

Why would she edit the frame to make it similar to the head of Baphomet? That's one of the strongest arguments imo. All the other stuff, like 6 men, 6 women and 6 times touching the water aka. jizz could be disgussed, but the single frame he points out to be the Rain Man is almost a solid fact to me. They teach us this shit in Media class, you don't just put shit in your video for no reason :P

All this stuff is bullshit made up by people who have too much time on their hands so they make up crazy conspiracy theories.

Kthxbai.

This is in no way a conspiracy theory. This is just subliminal messages in an artists video. It has nothing to do with conspiracies. I think the video is pretty good. This guy has arguments for everything he sais. When you're making music videos you don't place random shit there. Ever.

Why would she edit the frame to make it similar to the head of Baphomet? That's one of the strongest arguments imo. All the other stuff, like 6 men, 6 women and 6 times touching the water aka. jizz could be disgussed, but the single frame he points out to be the Rain Man is almost a solid fact to me. They teach us this shit in Media class, you don't just put shit in your video for no reason :P

It's not the "she edited that frame" it's the guy who made and directed that video. It's just a way to show that she and her team supports the devil side. In one of those series you can find a interview with DMX , which was apart of that and now he regrets and he's on the God's side ,after that he got cought by Police for diffrent *crimes* , that's just because he left the devil side. Some people say that Illuminati killed Tupac and Michael Jackson too. There are way to many arguments to say no on this.

Thinking on the other side , why some people like the guy who made that video " Industry Music revealed " should add or in anyway hide the truth about this Rainman? It's just the truth , still , we will countinue to listen to Rihanna , JayZ , Eminem , U2 , Kathy Perry and many more.

What do you think ?

I think the video is made by a troll who just chose a random music video, paused at a random moment, and then quickly found a proper picture to make a whole story out of it.

By the way, true or not, I have better things to do than care about if she portrays the devil or not.

Like reading old Pokémon magazines!

Kthxbai.

It's not the "she edited that frame" it's the guy who made and directed that video. It's just a way to show that she and her team supports the devil side. In one of those series you can find a interview with DMX , which was apart of that and now he regrets and he's on the God's side ,after that he got cought by Police for diffrent *crimes* , that's just because he left the devil side. Some people say that Illuminati killed Tupac and Michael Jackson too. There are way to many arguments to say no on this.

Thinking on the other side , why some people like the guy who made that video " Industry Music revealed " should add or in anyway hide the truth about this Rainman? It's just the truth , still , we will countinue to listen to Rihanna , JayZ , Eminem , U2 , Kathy Perry and many more.

This is the perfect stuff for Dan Brown.

edit: lulian, overreact much?

Kthxbai.

This is the perfect stuff for Dan Brown.

edit: lulian, overreact much?

Nope , let's just continue or troll routine.