Mr. Green Gaming

Ban request of 3 players.

Nikki

Name of the persons:

- Martii 16/28 (SteamID will be posted later upon request)

- [lol] Atomicus (SteamID will be posted later upon request)

- [lol] wortel6 (SteamID STEAM_0:1:9294458)

Reason why they should be banned: Personal harassment against me, constantly annoying and making fun of me in public.

Proof:

Screenshot #1

Screenshot #2

Also some witnesses that were present and can claim this:

- Mr. Slintas

- Voidpekarn

Edited by Nikki

Are these admins kids? Since when saying "lol" and "make it 100" is harrasment? "constantly" annoying and making fun of me in public??? "constantly? seriously? I say "make it 100" and I`m constantly annoying you? How do you even know I was on topic, and not talking about cash? compare my "make it 100" "harrasment" to what martii16/28 said...and you dare to tell me I make fun of you? jesus christ...I had enough of retarded admins and dumb servers...you can go fuck yourselfs with your servers and play with newbs. Rogue and the others were right. I asked ERROR once, why isn't clavus listening to the players, and he replied: "Clavus wants the server to be vanilla". HOW, just HOW the fuck can a server with "upgrades/perks" can be vanilla?!?! and nikky, if you think showing your "skills" on a server with upgrades makes you a good player, then your dumb like those admins. I`m glad I will join Axon in the banlist, please make it permanent.

*** R.I.P. - All Mr.Green Veteran Players. ***

** Last Post, Goodbye **

Your lunatic, [lol]Atomicus

Are these admins kids? Since when saying "lol" and "make it 100" is harrasment? "constantly" annoying and making fun of me in public??? "constantly? seriously? I say "make it 100" and I`m constantly annoying you? How do you even know I was on topic, and not talking about cash? compare my "make it 100" "harrasment" to what martii16/28 said...and you dare to tell me I make fun of you? jesus christ...I had enough of retarded admins and dumb servers...you can go fuck yourselfs with your servers and play with newbs. Rogue and the others were right. I asked ERROR once, why isn't clavus listening to the players, and he replied: "Clavus wants the server to be vanilla". HOW, just HOW the fuck can a server with "upgrades/perks" can be vanilla?!?! and nikky, if you think showing your "skills" on a server with upgrades makes you a good player, then your dumb like those admins. I`m glad I will join Axon in the banlist, please make it permanent.

** Last Post, Goodbye **

Obvious post was obvious

Okay I dont have proof but i was with Martii at arena_watchtower I was just telling i raised loads of money with hats.

Then Nikki came here and was making fun of me saying: "Money doesnt buy skills mcgee", I wasnt even talking about you nikki It seems like you are telling I suck? Jezus Christ. I really love this server and i enjoy cinema evening But this is crazy. If you ban them You can also ban Voidpekarn (You dont have to ban him) But its like if they hunt for you Why dont you report Void? And Atomicus only did 1 thing bad just like Void. This is insane for me.

I mean i was just playing in watchtower telling i bought some stuff with money i raised with tf2 and she just tells some bad things about me.

It's kind of stupid to ban for this and even if the ban would be rightfull (imo), you didn't ban everyone involved in this. Everyone should be dealed with equally, and I don't want to look like an ass or something but this is still the internet. People can be annoying from time to time, jsut ignore as if the other 20 players care about what people think of you.

Just my 2 cents

EDIT: That does not mean that I agree with how you guys were acting. Stop behaving so childish and act a bit mature fcol.

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

** Last Post, Goodbye **

NEVAR FORGET.

TAKING GAMES TO SERIOUS PEOPLE, WE GOT CASUALTIES!

It's kind of stupid to ban for this and even if the ban would be rightfull (imo), you didn't ban everyone involved in this. Everyone should be dealed with equally, and I don't want to look like an ass or something but this is still the internet. People can be annoying from time to time, jsut ignore as if the other 20 players care about what people think of you.

Just my 2 cents

EDIT: That does not mean that I agree with how you guys were acting. Stop behaving so childish and act a bit mature fcol.

Damn, this quarrel evolved into a descent labyrinth.

+1 to Grass. We should forget about that child-ish quarreling and turn everything back on its places.

McGee. SHE IS A WOMEN!

Women always can make fun of someone!

Edited by Mr. Darkness