Mr. Green Gaming

Ban request of 3 players.

Nikki

It's kind of stupid to ban for this and even if the ban would be rightfull (imo), you didn't ban everyone involved in this. Everyone should be dealed with equally, and I don't want to look like an ass or something but this is still the internet. People can be annoying from time to time, jsut ignore as if the other 20 players care about what people think of you.

Just my 2 cents

EDIT: That does not mean that I agree with how you guys were acting. Stop behaving so childish and act a bit mature fcol.

Damn, this quarrel evolvf into a descent labyrinth.

+1 to Grass. We should forget about that child-ish quarreling and turn everything back on its places.

Again, WHAT THE FUCK

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Why it says : [lol] wortel 6 Darkstar 12 hr

When

What they said wasn't really bannable in my opnion. Unless they keep repeating it every day or w/e.

happend?

Good job , keep banning "vetrans" for saying something it's true... oh , payload is dead by the way

Edited by Iulian

How about we end this right here.

-I'm sorry to hear that if you guys are really leaving because of this, but I will wish you the best of luck.

-The ban may or may not have been rightious(or however you spell that), but the admin is always right as stated in the MOTD and the rules. (UNLESS he really exagerates ofc)

-Remember it's still a game and the internet, don't take everything so serious.

I'm trying to be the mature one here and keeping thinks a bit in hand.

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

Well Darkness that wasnt kind to say

BUT DAMNIT.

I didn't mean that the things said on server deserved even a ban. It wasn't that bad as I remember with one guy. the guy I am talking about made others down the whole time on server. he deserved a ban but in the situation we see here... Thats unfair.

After what you said, when we jusr betan discussing that those made Nikki down, I thought like they disrespected here for nothing, but after what i read... i got confused.

By the way... Feeling sorry for those ones who left mr. green for saying a few words.

Sorry guys.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

The hell? Why am I involved and eaten at the same time?!

Apart from that, I don't get why you're talking about the server being filled with shit or something, it can't be involved, only the idiots that stalk/harass you are the responsible ones, but like any other game there are dumb people, just ignore them and call an admin, but don't overreact.This is going crazy.

It looks like everyone wants to denounce random people and it's confusing...

I should be wondering why I'm posting here as I'm not involved. (still, someone tried to eat me).

It was a bit silly that they were trolling but Void was also doing and Nikki was just reporting the one she hates.

Its also a bit stupid to actually report this happens all the time, Nikki makes fun of me and i wont report her cause she is a girl. I am not reporting her cause i dont mind

For some reason my drama-senses were tingling and preventing me from opening this topic earlier.

Now that I've actually read it, I think the ban reason is bullshit and thus the bans have been undone. Please stop starting drama over everything said over chat. I wouldn't call it harassment until they start stalking your profile page and chat.