Mr. Green Gaming

100 Ways to Die In Garry's mod

Hi everybody,I've started a video "100 ways to die in Garry's mod",part one is now available on youtube,tell me what you think I hope you enjoy it :) The video contains only 31 ways for the moment(sorry for this :s).

Sorry for the bad quality (normal video size is....1,25 GB -_-" ).

*Every sounds have been taken in a website (except at the beginning of the way 21) and I've modified some of them.

Enjoy :lol:

I'm looking for any ideas for next scenes,so if you have an idea don't hesitate :P

Thanks! ;)

Great video, I found it pretty unoriginal in parts, but I guess after I saw 2-3 "100 ways to kill...." videos originality would be hard to come by. Some parts like the hostage & bombie made me laugh though.

All in favor of replacing the chem zombie with the bombie please add aye to the end of your post.

Aye!

Great video, I found it pretty unoriginal in parts, but I guess after I saw 2-3 "100 ways to kill...." videos originality would be hard to come by. Some parts like the hostage & bombie made me laugh though.

All in favor of replacing the chem zombie with the bombie please add aye to the end of your post.

Aye!

Bombies will dominate the world! :D

• 3 months later...