Mr. Green Gaming

Well HTC Hero is quite old now and it's cpu runs only at 528mhz and the gpu part in it is not the one with the most performance. Your best bet to get it to run faster is to get a rom with an overclocked kernel which will make it work faster and you will also get 2.2 or maybe even 2.3 if they have made a stable rom. :D

I've got some issues with Angry Birds, but it's the only game that lags on my HTC Hero.

Every other game is really smooth (when not using the trackpad). The little ball is the worst thing about the phone :/

to sum it up: Got problems with AngryBirds too, play other games. The phone is still ftw

I've got some issues with Angry Birds, but it's the only game that lags on my HTC Hero.

Every other game is really smooth (when not using the trackpad). The little ball is the worst thing about the phone :/

to sum it up: Got problems with AngryBirds too, play other games. The phone is still ftw

I've found an easy fix! Download and install this version of angry birds: http://www.mediafire.com/?j797r19xtm78g1z . However it has a wrong resolution you can still play it well (without any lag!)