Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Admin Applications

PaloSVK

Gameserver: Mrgreen MTA server

Country of origin: Slovakia...not Slovenia BTW

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: wut?

Link to Xfire profile **: lol was?

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Well...ehm...I am really good MTA player...I have no problem winning all the time...also I have good sense of humor ...there is only a small problem....nothing big...I am banned for 1000 years...but I have all the time on the world. I will try to shortly describe my history in GTA:SA...I first started playing GTA San Andreas shortly after it was released...it was all fun and games but when I discovered SA:MP in the summer of 2006 I was pretty pumped...it was really nice...I discovered Protect The Prime Minister server and it was sooooooo cash...I got banned several times but never for hacking...actualy..once it WAS for hacking but only because admins were retards and didnt know hot to flip a car when you are on roof :D...anyway...I liked it very much....I was famous for trolling the shit out of others using Rustler...ah..damn good ol times....later, when the server ceased to exist, I downloaded MTA and found Littlewhiteys Race server....it was pretty awesome...I found a glitch that allowed you to move instantly after the map loaded so I won pretty much every map until I got permabanned (damn Jews) Then I had a long break from GTA until I discovered Mrgreen server this summer...and here I am, standing in front of you with nothing but my clothes and the wil to make this world better.

I will also ad some quotes of other players about me.

"So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight." - CRYOSPERE

"Go suck a dick asshole" - Joren[bE]

"If I catch you ramming one more time you will get permaban" - FantomicanYoshi

"Ban this motherfucker bastard" - [FOTL]Emanuel

"gay" - p0w3rfull1[NL]

"Palo is a great player, but sometimes is a huge dick" - MisterEde

"whoa" - BinSlayer

"How come he is not banned yet?" - Ruff

"He is fucking hacking" - random player

Edited by PaloSVK

lol i wont make it as long as palo but ok,

why im a good admin?: cuz i hate all hackers/spammers/cheaters and im nolife so i have all the time of the world for being on mr. green.

why i dont win much?: if there is a map with 80 checks i drive first till check 75 and then i fuck it up(ik verkloot het) huh bin>?

and im never banned like palo ^^

hope i'll get it

bb p0w3rfull1

why im a good admin?: cuz i hate all hackers/spammers/cheaters and im nolife so i have all the time of the world for being on mr. green.

why i dont win much?: if there is a map with 80 checks i drive first till check 75 and then i fuck it up(ik verkloot het) huh bin>?

hope i'll get it

bb p0w3rfull1

I thought you were more intelligent, this is Palo's topic, not yours, you need one for your own man :yeah:

Almost forgot: @ Palo

Very good application, this gives you a good chance I think :gmod:

Edited by Cookie

hope i'll get it

bb p0w3rfull1

woops sorry my mistake

Dont worry, palo

But u are blocker. (And cheater *Rumors*)

:(

Palo doesnt cheat. He never did.

That's Funny because palo admitted he cheated, big lol dude.

He was banned for cheating, but he didnt. Those retards at SAMP didnt know how to flip your car from upside down using left and right keys.

• 1 month later...