Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

You can't simply make it die instantly by shooting it in the head ... we're talking about a HUMAN player.

Yeah, Deluvas is right.

The NPCs would be easier to kill, but don't force that on Human players.

You want them to play this game, not rage quit.

Why dont they just not go Zombine :V

Because they hope on getting shot to pull out their grenade.

I am now posting about commando leveling because it is unblanced because it is quite a bit harder than other classes from level 2-4

I think the rifle kills is fine not that hard

But the howler kills should either be 150 with the assault rifle or 300 with all guns (like berserker) Because if not then it is harder than berserker which is closest in the level stats for those levels. Because it can do wraiths and howlers AND with any gun

You can't simply make it die instantly by shooting it in the head ... we're talking about a HUMAN player.

Yeah, Deluvas is right.

The NPCs would be easier to kill, but don't force that on Human players.

You want them to play this game, not rage quit.

perhaps it would not be kill if its shot 1 time... perhaps like 3 shots to head would be critical.

On average if you dont have shit aim it takes just under 1 Dual Elites clip to kill a zombine just by shooting in the head.

Which is quite a decent amount when I was helping to test it.

Congratulations! You've just helped nerfing the Undead's last resort! In before "OMG ZOMBINE USELESS ONE SHOT KILL"!

EDIT: Of course, I will not speculate on the "testing" you guys made, but NECROSSIN doesn't seem to understand the basic idea: "Don't nerf what's over-powered and fun, but buff what's boring and under-powered". Basically, he went on a nerfing spree over the Undead, instead of actually buffing the "Human Classes" with FUN and ATTRACTIVE gameplay styles.

Edited by Deluvas

On average if you dont have shit aim it takes just under 1 Dual Elites clip to kill a zombine just by shooting in the head.

Congratulations! You've just helped nerfing the Undead's last resort! In before "OMG ZOMBINE USELESS ONE SHOT KILL"!

EDIT: Of course, I will not speculate on the "testing" you guys made, but NECROSSIN doesn't seem to understand the basic idea: "Don't nerf what's over-powered and fun, but buff what's boring and under-powered". Basically, he went on a nerfing spree over the Undead, instead of actually buffing the "Human Classes" with FUN and ATTRACTIVE gameplay styles.

Oi. Don't shout at me, shout at Necrossin he's the one who does the coding now. And he asked me to help him test, and I agreed to. I was merely stating when we were testing how much it took to kill a zombine.

And quite frankly Deluvas dear, If you think you can do better then goddamn do so and don't just bitch about all the changes to ZS from the sidelines.

Oi. Don't shout at me, shout at Necrossin he's the one who does the coding now. And he asked me to help him test, and I agreed to. I was merely stating when we were testing how much it took to kill a zombine.

And quite frankly Deluvas dear, If you think you can do better then goddamn do so and don't just bitch about all the changes to ZS from the sidelines.

Of course, son, you're right: It's not you who is to blame. I could do some changing, but NECROSSIN would probably ragequit, so that ain't a solution! (more over, I ain't going to put more work into it, since I already see it as 'FAILED', but sometimes this thought crosses my mind; A new gamemode from stratch would do it, but I don't have the resources or the will)

In conclusion, I'm asking NECROSSIN to either step down or learn from my/his design flaws, stop shitting and start thinking! (no offence)

Edited by Deluvas

Chem zombie was the perfect last resort and sry to say it but deluvas you fucked up balance with adding the zombine class. Chem wasnt that strong but zombine is. Zombine is still hard to kill unless you got perfect aim and even than you need a full clip. I fully agree with necrossins changes and hes done better than you did in all of your coding time. (you know more about lua, but idea wise necrossin gets it alot better). And like darkstar said. Stop bitching from the sidelines and fix it yourself.

Chem zombie was the perfect last resort and sry to say it but deluvas you fucked up balance with adding the zombine class. Chem wasnt that strong but zombine is. Zombine is still hard to kill unless you got perfect aim and even than you need a full clip. I fully agree with necrossins changes and hes done better than you did in all of your coding time. (you know more about lua, but idea wise necrossin gets it alot better). And like darkstar said. Stop bitching from the sidelines and fix it yourself.

I have to disagree the old game mode was much more fun (so the very old ZS) because it was simplistic and now with supply crates zombines first zombie starting health not getting weapons until the last 10 seconds of your life as a human if your lucky. So i prefered Deluvas. Sorry NECROSSIN but i do :mellow:

Woah...

Balance is nearly perfect atm :(

Anyway gotta upload new update soon:

• Removed almost all armor from zombine's head and added some more on his body.
  • Zombine's rage now activates much faster than usual.
  • Decreased poison zombie's speed (really a bit).
  • Slightly increased health for poison zombie.
  • Poison zombies will have bigger delay between healing from poison aura.
  • Added new passive ability for lvl 5-6 Commando:
    • Upon a successful headshot you will have 34% chance to gain some ammo for your current weapon.

[*]Fixed small bug when zombine's grenade animation was not working since last updates.

[*]Decreased health for cades a bit.

[*]Replaces cades with smaller ones.

[*]However you will get 1 more plank in cade kit.

[*]Upgraded zombie detection for turret (it shoould be much better now).

[*]Increased turret's range from 500 up to 600.

in the old ZS there was awesome things and bad things... reason why i like new one better is upgrades,classes and kinda crates (kinda not too). there was midpoint too, then when needed to find the weapons, that combined with classes -> aawweessoommee, i bought mysterious stranger back then...

sry for posting so soon... didn't see this posts

Woah...

Balance is nearly perfect atm :(

Anyway gotta upload new update soon:

• Removed almost all armor from zombine's head and added some more on his body.
  • Zombine's rage now activates much faster than usual.
  • Decreased poison zombie's speed (really a bit).
  • Slightly increased health for poison zombie.
  • Poison zombies will have bigger delay between healing from poison aura.
  • Added new passive ability for lvl 5-6 Commando:
    • Upon a successful headshot you will have 34% chance to gain some ammo for your current weapon.

[*]Fixed small bug when zombine's grenade animation was not working since last updates.

[*]Decreased health for cades a bit.

[*]Replaces cades with smaller ones.

[*]However you will get 1 more plank in cade kit.

[*]Upgraded zombie detection for turret (it shoould be much better now).

[*]Increased turret's range from 500 up to 600.

how much smaller cade? also could you make it easier to place. its annoying when in hurry it only shows red... you have to slowly test where it is and it flashes only for 1 second and you need to find that place again.

awesome that zombine gets its OP away... FINALY

14.4 there seems to be proplem in the server

it repeats this message to console

amemodeError(PostRenderVGUI): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(Think): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(DrawMonitors): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(RenderScreenspaceEffects): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(PostRenderVGUI): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(Tick): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(FinishChat): No Gamemode!

GamemodeError(ShutDown): No Gamemode!

got early day off from school today :D

I think the Zs is nearly balanced atm

And Yeah:

how much smaller cade? also could you make it easier to place. its annoying when in hurry it only shows red... you have to slowly test where it is and it flashes only for 1 second and you need to find that place again.