Mr. Green Gaming

MTA MAP CONTEST

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am expecting fierce competition on this one... so i'm gonna try to set the bar high!

Just started building i think it's also nice for contestants to show their progress in this topic,to get people excited...

Don't show to much untill the deadline though don't want to inspire the competition ;)

:meh: :meh:

Edited by terminator

Jeezus Christ WTF at the map...that deserves a prize already for the patience u have to build that lol.

Now what i think is...the race is in a city and you just threw some desert landscapes into it cuz lets be honest...you start with desert rocks... and spend 98% of the race time in the city lol.

Nonetheless the map is awesome in terms of creation.

Thnx Emanuel lol, i decided to go balls deep in the map editor and create something epic.. it's not really done yet.....(45%, and thank fuck i have 2 weeks for this project LOL..) the city is just a part of the map, it's now gonna be in some more desert shit(probably some offroading,aliens,te hills have eyes) that type of shit lol.

btw the golf caddy isn't the vehicle that will be used i just used it to give you a nice tour through the map.

:meh:

Edited by terminator

This is what my shit looks like so far... lol :meh: :meh: :meh:

And is Pachanga competing? i'll leave left4green for ever if he wins lol..... :getout:

Hope you guys liek it so far..

Holy shizzle-wizzle in the dazzle to the nizzle! =O

How many years did it take you to build that?

Over 9000!!!!!!!!! :meh:

but still have a long way to go lol :grandpa:

:pipe:

Thnx Emanuel lol, i decided to go balls deep in the map editor and create something epic.. it's not really done yet.....(45%, and thank fuck i have 2 weeks for this project LOL..) the city is just a part of the map, it's now gonna be in some more desert shit(probably some offroading,aliens,te hills have eyes) that type of shit lol.

btw the golf caddy isn't the vehicle that will be used i just used it to give you a nice tour through the map.

:meh:

lol!

We probably gonna test the maps January 30th evening. I'd give you until 19:00 to post maps. Hopefully you will complete your maps before 19:00, so I won't get people raging at me for taking away 5 hours of precious map-making-time.

The contesters who 'finish' on 2nd and 3rd position can either:

-Carry the winner's weapon.

-Shine the winner's boots.

-Give the winner a backrub perhaps.