Mr. Green Gaming

HIJ@CK BANNED?!?!?!

What a lot of commotion about a game, and about one person :yeah:

He's like Rossi, wins every single race he takes part in.

Also I spectated him when I got the chance, what I see is just a very good highly skilled dude, or a verv (very very very very) lucky dude that never hits a pole or get rammed by a newb.

Yeah, a game with a server that I usually enjoy playing on, until I see HIJ@CK joined the place. He makes racing boring. He's the Jimmie Johnson on freaking MTA. If you don't know who he is, Google him. I'm sure HIJ@CK would relate to him.

Hmmmmm interesting you know on the same day he was banned we were playing a cop vs crooks map i don't remember the name but the cop cars have guns i was driving next to hijack (as a crook) and quincyeagle(cop) took me out i lost all my hp, then i remember quincyeagle telling something about hijack being a cheater not losing any hp..... even though he shot him a 100 times.......not choosing sides here just saying. :meh:

btw the server needs a spectator mode.

I'd also like to hear a more detailed description of the cause of this bug... and why no other regular L4G players have been caught out by it? AND why it's so easy for the admins to tell it's a failban especially when the bug is apparently so rare??

It's like talking to a retarded PR agency...

You'd think that all of the server admins would have to put the unban to a vote first.

Edited by besweeet

and i remamber my banning one year ago^^

funny time, but i think that hijacks banning is not right. use over one year hacks is like have no job and no hobby and no life and make other players sad.

i have problem: my fps sucks damn hard last time. i had never problem with it, my pc runed all time 35 fps, only on starts it drops 33, but now its like on my notebook it gows down to 25 fps, really bad

It appears quite clear that SDK and Binslayer approved the unban because they do not think that Hij@ck is cheating and the ban Hij@ck received from the anti-cheat was in error.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

That's what "they" think, not what the other players of the server think. I still highly doubt that it was an error of any sort.

That's what "they" think, not what the other players of the server think. I still highly doubt that it was an error of any sort.

Cant you just shut up and stop crying?

You aint an admin here, you dont have the loggs, and you dont know he was cheating. It may be a bug, it may not, but you dont decide if he should get a ban or not.

Cant you just shut up and stop crying?

You aint an admin here, you dont have the loggs, and you dont know he was cheating. It may be a bug, it may not, but you dont decide if he should get a ban or not.

Excuse me? I actually play in this server. The douche was BANNED. There shouldn't be any appeal. The server thought he was cheating, and I'm sure that a lot of the players will agree with the script's action.

If you aren't going to post anything constructive to this topic, then stay the fuck out. How about that?