Mr. Green Gaming

zs_combine

To be honest, it looks like crap ... No actual design, loads of empty spaces, dis-proportional detail fillings, ugly lighting ... (sorry to say)

Starters always start with descent maps. But atleast he made a map. My first normal map was a huge blocky room with glass rooms with npc in it. Even if you couldn't call it normal.

Keep precticing mogadon!

Since a decent mapper starts with a structural design, brush structure (developer texture), displacements, and works his way up to applying textures, tweaking lighting, applying decals, effects and props, I assumed you already were almost finished.

PS: Of course, I am simply writing my comments:

Please write your comments :D

Edited by Deluvas

Must

Not

Rant

Rant:

Poor Lightning in general

Poorly coloured lightning in general

Uninteresting look in general

No solid style whatsoever

Odd usage of textures

Probably no optimisation whatsoever

Imbalanced (looking at the general level design)

Poor Details in general

Must I go on

Derp.

Come on guys its his 3rd map.. Even though it has no detail. Looks likes everyones first map. With floating block textures Etc. A map doesnt take 3 days to make. It takes weeks to prepare, Edit And even restart it ( I've done this many times ) But soon after you've gotten the experience you will become better. Much better.

Come on guys its his 3rd map.. Even though it has no detail. Looks likes everyones first map. With floating block textures Etc. A map doesnt take 3 days to make. It takes weeks to prepare, Edit And even restart it ( I've done this many times ) But soon after you've gotten the experience you will become better. Much better.

Even a third map deserves some help.

Alsao about the maps making time... I've done zs_junkeycanals for a few weeks (was just placing some bonuses and fixing bugs)

Better just try to make a new map. choosing other textures will mess it all up.