Mr. Green Gaming

Question regarding the rules

Holy

Well a few minutes ago we played zs_pub with a couple of players and suddenly I noticed that around 4 humans went up on the roof using the Baricade kit as ladder. So heres my question, is it allowed to use the "cades" as ladder to climb or does that counts as unfair exploiting? I always thought it's not allowed, but somehow a few people tell me it's not that bad and quite fair to do it.

PS: I don't want to get anyone in trouble by posting this I just want some clarification

zspubv20007.jpg

There's a difference between a map exploit and a game exploit. If people use a map exploit that gives a large advantage (hard to reach for fast zombies / no chance of damaging humans), players should be forbidden from using them. If it's a game exploit, the code needs to be fixed instead.

Clavus is right. This is a game exploit. Players are using the barricade kit to gain an unfair advantage (normally used for barricading), in this case, climbing on high platforms. I removed it for a reason.. I simply don't see another way to fixing it, unless you make a completely different tool

If you make that you have to stand still to use cadekit, and make that the cades puch the humans just a littleblt? If they cant stand still they cant stack cades.

Or this,

Alternative we could use the Exploit boxes that Infected Wars used to have.

This tool did the job in IW. And we had Super speed :P

Edited by Notte

it's not just cade kits people use to climb and stuff. Zerk bonus speed can be used to make larger jumps that the average human can make and ive seen people use props to climb up there, naming no names. There is no real way of stopping people reaching places like this withough making it so if they go there then have 10 secs to get off or insta kill (if this is possible i dont know as i have never made a map but it would be a painstaking task and i doubt anyone would want to do it really). Or if players just get pics and stuff and submit them and the abusing player gets a warning, temp ban, long temp ban then perma ban i think people would think twice about abusing.

Edited by Albino_Gunner
<br />it's not just cade kits people use to climb and stuff. Zerk bonus speed can be used to make larger jumps that the average human can make and ive seen people use props to climb up there, naming no names. There is no real way of stopping people reaching places like this withough making it so if they go there then have 10 secs to get off or insta kill (if this is possible i dont know as i have never made a map but it would be a painstaking task and i doubt anyone would want to do it really). Or if players just get pics and stuff and submit them and the abusing player gets a warning, temp ban, long temp ban then perma ban i think people would think twice about abusing.<br />

The expoit block tool from IW will fix it :P

Edited by Notte

I think its unfair Humans can use the cade kit to block me from getting to them.

Its really mean :(

i mean not that props and nails can in theory get the prop hp + 100 hp per nail in healing to cade you away whereas the planks just get like 200-300 hp maybe?

Props are OP too, i cant hold W1 to keel humens anymore.

ban these people plz