Mr. Green Gaming

Admin a boose!(abuse)

g209

I already told him to stop it ... (some time ago), but I see he's still doing it.

EDIT: I sometimes noclip in-game to check for glitchers, etc... but that's doing the admin job. Sorry to say it, but this isn't Minecraft, Darkstar xD

Edited by Deluvas

If you think you've been treated unfairly by an admin the last game; don't bother making a topic about it. We hear that all the time. Don't complain until the admin is deliberately screwing up every game for his own amusement; THEN you can make a topic about it.

P.S: Next time, take some decent pics before starting a complain thread.

Edited by CarPileUp

Since Darkstar isn't here, ILL TAKE THE CASE.

My client Darkstar, has been accused of admin abuse.

I do not see real proof in the pictures that claim my client was using and gave himself the weapon "weapon_zs_melee_katana".

Unless you find better proof my client cannot be found guilty.

No, really? There are RULES for the server ... Where is this going to? Even ADMINS have to respect them! ... to be honest, since Ywa left command, shit's flying everywhere.

(also, don't blame me about "abusing" on Minecraft, Clavus. I was simply doing what Darkstar was at that time. Seeing him as Global admins, giving himself items and stuff .. Admins are always right, aren't they? ...)

Edited by Deluvas

(also, don't blame me about "abusing" on Minecraft, Clavus. I was simply doing what Darkstar was at that time. Seeing him as Global admins, giving himself items and stuff .. Admins are always right, aren't they? ...)

Shit was flying before too, what are you talking about.

I've discussed the issue with Darkstar, he'll pay more attention. Apparently he just got bored because the humans were obliterating the zombies anyway. And in the end the only thing he did was giving himself one of the new weapons to try out. Don't make such a fuss about it.

Shit was flying before too, what are you talking about.

I've discussed the issue with Darkstar, he'll pay more attention. Apparently he just got bored because the humans were obliterating the zombies anyway. And in the end the only thing he did was giving himself one of the new weapons to try out. Don't make such a fuss about it.

Yes, sir! I only make fuss when he does it multiple times. (All-in-all, I don't mind him doing it with 2-3 players, but with half the server, it's something. He should've either asked NECROSSIN to have fun on his test server or just play normal)

EDIT: Anyway, we've all made "mistakes" ... Let's just forget this one and never let anymore happen.

Edited by Deluvas