Mr. Green Gaming

CSS Rules

Jeffroz

Hey guys, not sure if I'm blind but I'm looking for a list of rules on the surf server. Quite sick of players shouting "omg X is doing Y, stop it or ban". Would just like some clarification on exactly what the rules are, as the only things I ever see Admins address is telecamp and spawnkill (to which I agree). Also would like some clarification as to whether jailcamp is counted the same as telecamp, although I can't think of a time when I have recent "jailcamped" its nice to know whether it is actually against the rules.

Thanks guys and welcomely redirect me to a page where the CSS Surf server rules are located if it already exists, and if it doesn't exist, may I suggest stickying a list of rules on this sub-forum?

Jeff

I'll make it short:

Telecamping and Spawnkilling will result in a 30 min ban without any warnings. I think I don't have to explain what I exactly mean with tele/spawnkilling.

Hacking: Permanent

Server language is ENGLISH OR DUTCH. But Bastinator and I don't really like it when people speak dutch.

Jailcamping IS allowed but not for a long time.

Longtimecamping with AWP is also fucking annoying and not allowed. (else slay or kick)

Edited by CarPileUp
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There should be a thing That God modes you for 0.70 seconds when You go in a teleporter

Fully agree.

I am losing my points usually and only through telekillers.

Can't do a shit about it, but report them.

Just returned from loosing another 50 points for getting killed 2 times, even tho I left with a score of 12:5..

Pretty annoying to be ranked 1 now.. :D

I'll make it short:

Telecamping and Spawnkilling will result in a 30 min ban without any warnings. I think I don't have to explain what I exactly mean with tele/spawnkilling.

Hacking: Permanent

Server language is ENGLISH OR DUTCH. But VMR and I don't really like it when people speak dutch.

Jailcamping IS allowed but not for a long time.

Longtimecamping with AWP is also fucking annoying and not allowed. (else slay or kick)

Yup.

I've started drugging jailcampers recently, works great.