Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Seems the latest Factions build introduced "peaceful" factions, whom cannot participate in faction wars / pvp / alliances. I'll take a look at it before deciding to upgrade or do anything with the feature.

First thing that came to my mind was to make a peaceful faction A and claim land around faction B, then proceed to make a huge wall / mountain / whateverannoying. :V

Troll factions incoming.

bulsonboys is banned too. The NoCheat log gave the same sort of reports with him as the other speedhackers. I disbanded their faction, their remaining members seemed to be 'clean'.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it a lot. If there's anything I really hate about videogames it's hackers, thank you.

That looks quite deadly. Much different than the Scourge packable-field-slingshot :gmod:

BTW: Could any Mungol member come to scourgeland and message me on steam? I would like to give them our resources since we dont play in this world.

Edited by Pufulet

Ahah, I didn't know that map got saved. Glad it did after the god knows how long I spent making that pedobear.

Also, Minecraft is down/something is up with it.

Every map we played on is stored at the topic pinned in this forum.

And the Minecraft server seems to be working fine right now.

Been playing with some new cannon designs in single player. I think it still needs some more work.

Also your construction contest map was a wonderful test ground.

I must admit, the extension to the basic cannon gives it quite an extra punch. I'm wondering though if you could make it so you don't need to press 2 buttons.

Here you go. I doubled the amount of TNT used as gunpowder, so it has a bit more punch to it now.

Also, I still prefer the button version simply because it's easier to time the explosion with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks5IlOloRLc