Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

feun, mike_sparrow and RGMetal are all hackers from dutchcraft faction. Fly/speed hacks were used with extra long arm reaching too. I wasnt expecting it so wasnt quick enough to SS/video seeing as I was busy defending myself. I'm sure that others can also vouch for them being hackers.

"There's something strange. In the faction wars. Who you gonna call? CLAVUS!"

Please watch 0:11-0:14 and Hebulba's death very carefully.

Seriously, if that's lag, then the server is pretty much unplayable here in Finland.

Its good proof, if you hit somebody with arrows, he should be pushed back, he whas clearly speed hacking by not getting pushed back by the arrows, and as second. He did not had armor on, and he got hit multiple times without eating. I think this is clear evidence, he should be banned/get a warnin g. also, he did not slided while he whas on the ice. Greetings, ZomBitch

OK BITCHIZ

Update time!

Factions wars is one of the updated plugins and it brings quite a lot of new features. Most notably the ability for faction admins to set chunk owners within claimed territory (just look up the commands with 'f help'). This should protect you a bit from people inside your own faction.

Also I now have a proper godmode plugin so I could check people out without being in danger of getting my ass handed.

What? No more ramblings about hackers? Oh, this thread is going to die.

No.

I have to do something.

xavu4m.png

Excerpt from the all-time classic and firm favourite of all Mungol children, "Maim your Friends."

Kefeteus woke up from his bed surrounded by the bloody heads of his enemies. "Today I am going to build a cannon!" He shouted enthusticially, and froliced out of his house. Outside the house was his friend Saltmonster, who was sleeping on Kefeteus' flowerbed. "Why are you sleeping in the flowerbed, Saltmonster?" asked Kefeteus curiously. Saltmonster turned around and vomited all manner of cheery colours on Kefeteus' boots. Green vomit, red vomit, blue vomit, and Kefeteus' favourite, yellow vomit. Kefeteus kicked Saltmonster in the head and continued his cheery adventure.

Kefeteus arrived at the vault. Here were all the Mungol's greatest treasures; Broken diamond armor, broken diamond armor, broken diamond armor and broken diamond armor. There were also many other interesting treasures, and Kefeteus went off to look for cannon materials. However, Kefeteus could not find anything else but a single button! Kefeteus was sad, but then another of his friends arrived. This was Lagroz, and he was way better than Saltmonster because he didn't vomit on people's boots. "Hey Kefeteus, what are you looking for?" Asked Lagroz with keen interest, while holding a bone in his hand he had affectionally dubbed Jimmy the Bone Weapon. "None of your fucking bussiness." Said Kefeteus with a smile and threw a broken diamond boot at Lagroz. He then rummaged the chests and got the cannon parts.

Kefeteus ventured out of the Mungol fort. He was going to head to the forest, even though there were terrible creatures around, like pedobears and zombitches. But Kefeteus was not afraid, because he was a lousy useless idiot brave. Besides, there was a lot of space in the forest, and the trees burned like happy little burning objects. Kefeteus started unpacking the parts, but then he heard something roaring in the forest. "Oh no! It's Worstboy!"

To be continued? (No)

Heey mag dit?

Ally zijn en dan zeggen mogen we je kasteel zien en dan opeens enemy en dan overnemen is dat niet ************************************************************************************************************** skirre?

Vertrouw zombitch niet

« Crew Clavus: Praat Engels. »

Heey is this normal?

I have a ally and they ask me can we see your house?

I say: yes sure we're ally so why not

When we're into my house they say: nice nice

And then they attacked us and claimed our house and taked our stuff

Don't trust realism stupid nazi's :s

Heey mag dit?

Ally zijn en dan zeggen mogen we je kasteel zien en dan opeens enemy en dan overnemen is dat niet ************************************************************************************************************** skirre?

Vertrouw zombitch niet

Heey is this normal?

Its just a way of raiding, but easier.. I already apologied to kingeric. Mungol does it too, and other factions. Mostly we raid fair. But this time we were lazy, and didt had much time. Greetings, ZomBitch

Heey mag dit?

Vertrouw zombitch niet

Heey is this normal?

Its just a way of raiding, but easier.. I already apologied to kingeric. Mungol does it too, and other factions. Mostly we raid fair. But this time we were lazy, and didt had much time. Greetings, ZomBitch

Very sad I trusted you and you have used that...

But breestraat is that in the naber of museumplein and it was 54 right? :)

That grey house is your right?

Edited by Justcallmepro

Mungol does it too

No we don't. Not anymore. We figured it was way too dishonest way so we decided to quit doing it.

Iv'e talked with my friend Fatboysmart and i decided not do this anymore..

Also, Justcallmepro, Im sorry. Lets make this up: We wont attack you, unless you act like a jerk. Okay? This time, trust us. We wont play false again like that, rading must go natural. Greetings, ZomBitch

Mungol does it too

No we don't. Not anymore. We figured it was way too dishonest way so we decided to quit doing it.

Iv'e talked with my friend Fatboysmart and i decided not do this anymore..

Also, Justcallmepro, Im sorry. Lets make this up: We wont attack you, unless you act like a jerk. Okay? This time, trust us. We wont play false again like that, rading must go natural. Greetings, ZomBitch

So... get we our stuff back and our base or what.. -.-