Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Wezrine was speed/fly hacking, didn't get an actual shot of him doing it. But when called out on it he admitted fully.

To add salt to the wound, he complained the hack wasn't that great because it was 'laggy'.

Icanhazbanhammer?

He whas already banned for 2 days. After that he gets back, and hopefully he never hacks again, but i think he learned his lesson ;)

« Crew Clavus: How about you don't bold your text »

As the Mungol faction might already know, the RealisM base got mountained, and almost enterable. As some last words, this whas a really great world, i build a base at my own with some help of my friends, we didt really care about anti-mountains becouse we WERE allies with mungol, then they enemied us. Couple of weeks later our base already looked better - a flag, and extra way around our base so people could walk, i letted people come in my base to look.. It whas fun. But now. I woke up. 30 minutes later i logged in. It all looked fine but then i looked on the map. Holy jezus... My baby! It got fucking mountained.xd.

But yes, our base looks like crap now. And the lottery might not go through if the chests are destroyed, and then mungol would have won. Everything. Here are some pictures of our base/mountain

FoqCE.png

Q25SF.png

04pz6.png

TXqrm.png

5eIds.gif

Edited by ZomBitch

As the Mungol faction might already know, the RealisM base got mountained, and almost enterable. As some last words, this whas a really great world, i build a base at my own with some help of my friends, we didt really care about anti-mountains becouse we WERE allies with mungol, then they enemied us. Couple of weeks later our base already looked better - a flag, and extra way around our base so people could walk, i letted people come in my base to look.. It whas fun. But now. I woke up. 30 minutes later i logged in. It all looked fine but then i looked on the map. Holy jezus... My baby! It got fucking mountained.xd.

But yes, our base looks like crap now. And the lottery might not go through if the chests are destroyed, and then mungol would have won. Everything. Here are some pictures of our base/mountain

FoqCE.png

Q25SF.png

04pz6.png

TXqrm.png

5eIds.gif

wtf happend

Scourge, rather than have Zombitch in your clan. I'll come over to yours and kick you in the balls repeatedly whilst you play Minecraft?

Thank you for being so nice again.

And scourge, is it possible to get on that server too? Just to be there ;)

Edited by ZomBitch