Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

With the potential increase is donations, the server could be improved to accomodate more players in a stable environment as well as set up servers for other games and expand l4g :)

I've been saying this for a while! Suggested some ideas to Clav but I dunno if he liked them or not. I think the package idea is good though, where for example €5 gets you full iron, some whatever materials, a couple of diamonds and 1 safe chest thats kept at the spawn or something, then for €10 you get full diamond armour, a double chest, more resources and a name change if wanted or something like that, (the name change thing would be good I think?)

What do you think of that idea? :P

I, unfortunately don't like it. Donations shouldn't be game changers. Just hassle savers. I could walk into a server having never played, pay 10 euros and have my faction in full armour and raiding everyone. If there is ever a store established, ores shouldn't be sold - in any form. Paying a euro to save your self mining and smelting 25 stacks of cobble? Yeah. Paying a euro to dominate a server? No.

And name changes would be problematic. There are already imitations of factions, there would soon be imitations of players and a lot of confusion. Plus, we wouldn't know who to hate if people went and changed their nickname.

Ah but thats the point! People do that anyway, they'll come on and within a couple hours have full iron/diamond and start killing people, the people that donate are obviously not gonna be those type of people, so the way I see it you at least have people playing fairly and the server gets helped out! And the pack thing would have to be made balanced ofc, not just like €1 for everything..

No sorry awesomeo is right; if you sell stuff don't sell ores no matter what price. Who's gonna mine if you can buy all that shit ?! Don't sell ores ;x

Suggestion: Your friends from the gods Clav, will they be playing more (if you dont think youll be on much)? If so, perhaps you could pursuade them to become temp admins for the start of 1.9, cause bf3 is out so you might be busy playing that over minecraft since thats been out for yonks, and skyrim comes out the week before so theres a chance the other admins might not be on either (I know I won't be on much, maybe a little bit but CMON! SKYRIM!)

Thats all dependant on if thats true for you and Corby or not of course, I'm not saying you WONT be on, but if you don't think you will that might be a good idea since there will be such a boom in players with the full release and its best to be them cause at least you know them irl :V If at least one of you will be on it fairly often then it doesn't really matter I guess, just seems best to have a decent start to the world if you want this to be a longer lasting map

• 3 weeks later...

"We need more raiders in here!

We need more raiders in here!

Theres too many defenders!

Too many defenders!

Get some more raiders in here!"

Seems to me you're tryna' be cocky when BassCannon has 2 stacks of 64 Diamond Blocks & 8 stacks of TNT. Hmmmm, that's odd.

Sounds like in our absence, you've got overly cocky. I remember when we raided your first base and found a stack of 64 diamond blocks from your glitching fiasco.

I find life is full of such coincidences, fancy two clans you've been in amounting such a giant horde of diamonds?

"We need more raiders in here!

We need more raiders in here!

Theres too many defenders!

Too many defenders!

Get some more raiders in here!"

Seems to me you're tryna' be cocky when BassCannon has 2 stacks of 64 Diamond Blocks & 8 stacks of TNT. Hmmmm, that's odd.

Sounds like in our absence, you've got overly cocky. I remember when we raided your first base and found a stack of 64 diamond blocks from your glitching fiasco.

I find life is full of such coincidences, fancy two clans you've been in amounting such a giant horde of diamonds?

VERY TRUE........Stop being cocky! :D